Another 2nd day pick signed

Reaction score
S Tyrone Culver has been signed by the Packers. (Source)

PFT.com breakdown:

we've learned that Culver signed a four-year deal with a $93,500 signing bonus, a fourth-year escalator to the low RFA tender, and a fourth-year de-escalator of $5,000 for each year in which he doesn't participate in the offseason workout program.

Interesting, the fourth year escalator to the RFA is something that might lead me to believe that the Packers think this guy can play with the big boys, and don't want to have to deal with another player holding out.

Keep 'em coming Andrew. :)

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Exactly...Brandt will be bringing these guys to the table fast and furious now. I like the fact that Hawk seems like a no-nonsense guy. I think he'll be signed well enough in time to participate in all the Packers TC this year.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
Exactly...Brandt will be bringing these guys to the table fast and furious now. I like the fact that Hawk seems like a no-nonsense guy. I think he'll be signed well enough in time to participate in all the Packers TC this year.

Hawk blows. I jus sold my Hawk jersey to some bum for $63 on ebay. It's not even a real jersey!

<sarcasm>

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
NDPackerFan said:

Hawk blows. I jus sold my Hawk jersey to some bum for $63 on ebay. It's not even a real jersey!

<sarcasm>

It's NOT a REAL jersey!?!?!? Zero......i want my money back!!!!LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

Drich318

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully most of the picks can be signed by the start of training camp. Com'n Hawk please sign soon, let's start this great relationship between him and the Packer organization on the right track.

Members online

Latest posts