Annual Stockholder's Meeting ...

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guys - I'm thinking about attending this year, which would be a first for me. Does anybody have any suggestions that might come in handy? Not sure about the numbers of people that attend, so any information is good info.

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
cost of Packer share

Rob Dog posted:"
Ask them how much the price is for 1 share! :smile: Always been curious."

Rob

Green Bay Packers , Inc. Share sales were held in:

1997-98-- price $200.00 per share

1950 price $25.00 per share

1935 price per share $10.00

1923 price per share $5.00

The Packers have had only 4 Packer share sales in the team's history. Packers hold share sales, only when the Green Bay Packers are great need of money.

In 2008--About 10,000 shareholders attended the shareholder meeting.

Phil

Ole Miss Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guys - I'm thinking about attending this year, which would be a first for me. Does anybody have any suggestions that might come in handy? Not sure about the numbers of people that attend, so any information is good info.
Well Howdy from Texas everybody. I want to first start by saying I have been a Packers fan since 2001 when I got to meet Santana Dotson - incredibly nice individual. I'm glad to see Rodgers develop into the Franchise QB that 'we' wanted him to be. I'm excited about the Packers' Super Bowl championship last year and cheer each week they make it back this year. I became a shareholder this year and am a proud owner now! My 1st team is and always will be the Houston Texans, so I'm extremely thankful for our long overdue success. FINALLY playoff bound. A Texans-Packers Super Bowl would be my dream.

Moving along, I'm an avid poster over on the Texans MB and get quite frustrated with repeat threads and unnecessarily rude posters so I'll be on my best behaviour here. Hence searching and finding this thread from 2 1/2 years ago!

Would love y'alls help and see an expansion on this topic. As a new shareholder, I'd love to come up to Green Bay for the Shareholder's Meeting during 2012 and make it an annual trip. But I'm finding limited information on the details of the meeting and would really love the basics.

When is the meeting or when will it be announced?
Is it the same time during the summer each year?
What is the "schedule of events"?
Will I need to fly in the day before if it starts early in the morning?
Is it a one-day event?

Many many thanks. Go Texans and Go Pack.... And the Bears and Titans still suck!

OMP

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its in the summer. 1 day event. this year should be very busy since all of the new shareholders. shareholders sit in the stands with a podium on the field. I think its a little overrated imo. All the info is published online and its like sitting in on any rather boring business meeting.

Ole Miss Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its in the summer. 1 day event. this year should be very busy since all of the new shareholders. shareholders sit in the stands with a podium on the field. I think its a little overrated imo. All the info is published online and its like sitting in on any rather boring business meeting.
Thanks ivo. I'd imagine the summers immediately following a stock sale would be busier with (i) the added shareholders and (ii) increased buzz/excitement from that. I don't doubt about 10 minutes in, it could become a snoozefest too.

For those that have been in previous years: Does it get started early in the morning and last a couple hours? Or is it an all day affair with other things to do like take a tour of the stadium, etc.?

Also, how do you gain admittance? Obviously you have to be a shareholder and I assume you are not allowed to bring a non-shareholder guest. Do you have to show them anything?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They mail you tickets if you RSVP at least they did in the past. Its about an hour if I remember correctly. Last time I went was 08. Not a whole lot going on besides the actual speeches my TT and MMurphy. I don't remember of they do free tours the day of for shareholders or not. I don't think so.

D

Dan115

I went up to attend The Acme Meat Packers stockholders meeting in 2006. The Acme Meat Packers have gone out of business however the Packers football organization is still going strong. In 1918 The Acme Packers donated $500 to support the football team in Green Bay.

Acme company? Isn't that where Willey Coyate bought all his products in his quest to catch The Road Runner???

I was able to get onto Lambeau field and even ripped out some grass which has now been sealed and is in my freezer.

Going up the tunnel before we entered the Packers locker room we ran into Bob Harlan( President @ CEO of the Team) He shook my hand and asked where I was from. I then introduced my son Bart Taylor to him.

The Packer lockers are very spartan. No door or lock on them. I don't think I would store any valuables there while out to practice or a game.

One of the equip mangers allowed us to take pictures of his super bowl ring.

We were able to look into The Packers fitness room, pool and showers. All the behind the scene locations. We had a blast.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
I went up to attend The Acme Meat Packers stockholders meeting in 2006. The Acme Meat Packers have gone out of business however the Packers football organization is still going strong. In 1918 The Acme Packers donated $500 to support the football team in Green Bay.

Acme company? Isn't that where Willey Coyate bought all his products in his quest to catch The Road Runner???

I was able to get onto Lambeau field and even ripped out some grass which has now been sealed and is in my freezer.

Going up the tunnel before we entered the Packers locker room we ran into Bob Harlan( President @ CEO of the Team) He shook my hand and asked where I was from. I then introduced my son Bart Taylor to him.

The Packer lockers are very spartan. No door or lock on them. I don't think I would store any valuables there while out to practice or a game.

One of the equip mangers allowed us to take pictures of his super bowl ring.

We were able to look into The Packers fitness room, pool and showers. All the behind the scene locations. We had a blast.
Now that I'm an owner, I wonder if they'd let me hand out towels. :whistling:

Members online

Latest posts