Announcing the Packer Forum VIP Program

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A few people have been asking about a VIP program and a couple misc. benefits that would fit well into our forum. So, without further delay, I give you the Packer Forum VIP Program!

Here is a list of benefits you will receive:
  • Access to current and future VIP forums.
  • Removal of all banner advertising.
  • Satisfaction of knowing you are supporting your Packer Forum! :)
And of course the most important part of the announcement, the cost. Once you sign up for the subscription, you will be billing monthly, through Paypal, for $9.95/year. All these payments are auto-renewing, and you can cancel at anytime.

I welcome all comments, questions and suggestions on this topic and look forward to a successful VIP program.

Click Here to Add VIP Subscription to your Forum Account

Dizzle498

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, this is sweet, I think I am going to sign up too. Are you open to any other suggestions for this thing?

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
What are the chances of adding an option to just buy it for a whole year up front? I like that better than having to remember to renew it every month. Unless it takes the money automatically, then it's cool.

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny that you should mention that! I have added that option just now! With a new pricing structure since Paypal is evil!

Side note, the recurring payment will happen automatically so you don't have to worry about remembering to pay. :)

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
If people are going to pay real money they should get extra credits for the monthly drawings.....

Bomber

Clueless but Luvin It
Reaction score
Just signed up as a way of saying thanks for the good (&hard) work that the mods/admin put into the site. Get lots of enjoyment out of it.

Keep up the good work and may you all be rewarded by with SB XLV victory.

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just signed up as a way of saying thanks for the good (&hard) work that the mods/admin put into the site. Get lots of enjoyment out of it.

Keep up the good work and may you all be rewarded by with SB XLV victory.

Thanks for the support.

Members online

Latest posts