Angry Randy Moss

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is one thing to be angry... It is another to be a venom.

It's confirmed.

Oh it is confirmed...

I dislike him again...

It is like there is a void in the T.O. antics and Randy figures I best step it up and take up the slack for the sad sick N.F.L. self absorbed tweeb personality.

Art Shell and Al Davis better respond to this now... Or fold the team.

Read This Crap!

http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincitie ... 275676.htm

It is freaking amazing. If I was shell I would simply beat the crap out of him in a one on one team meeting. And trust me... Even at his age Art would snap him in two.

DAMN..... I AM SUCH AN IDDIOT!

I actually welcomed that scum bag to my AFC Team, after I had a passion of dislike for him as a Viking.

R.P.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride,

If it makes you feel any better, I was one of those fools who actually believed that he had finally matured. I never did like him but thought his "final maturing wake up call" came when the ViQueens let him go.

I was an idiot too !!!

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
RP...you are a sharp guy. A poem:

What in the world could made you think, that this huge turd would lose his stink.

There is a reason he fell as he did in the draft, and why he is no longer with the Queens...the Raidahs of the Midwest who have always been happy to take chances on bad attitude/character type players.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd take him in a second. Just kick him on the nuts everytime he acts up. Eventually, he'll stop. Every guy knows if they get rochambeaued enough times they'll change their antics.

Members online

Latest posts