Andy Reid

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eagles | Reid will not step down as head coach
Wed, 10 Oct 2007 18:20:24 -0700

Bob Kent, of PhiladelphiaEagles.com, reports Philadelphia Eagles head coach Andy Reid ended any speculation that he may step down as the team's head coach. "I'm here, I'm here. As long as the Philadelphia Eagles want me here, I'm here," Reid said.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds good then. I was pretty surprised by last week though. I mean we certainly rag on our coach, but letting McNabb get sacked that much. There was just no excuse for that especially when the defense actually starts feeling bad for you. That should never happen!

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
I didn't hear anything about this. McNabb must have got knocked around quite a bit.

Sacked 12 times in the game. Six times by one guy.

Reminds me of the season Archie Manning played for the Vikings. The Bears defense led by Buddy Ryan beat him up. They hit him on every play. I believe the total of that game was also 12 sacks. It was brutal. Of course, that was back in the days when you could lay the quarterback out and not get penalized. He took a far worse beating than McNabb took against the Giants.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nathaniel said:
cheesey said:
I didn't hear anything about this. McNabb must have got knocked around quite a bit.

Reminds me of the season Archie Manning played for the Vikings. The Bears defense led by Buddy Ryan beat him up. They hit him on every play. I believe the total of that game was also 12 sacks. It was brutal. Of course, that was back in the days when you could lay the quarterback out and not get penalized. He took a far worse beating than McNabb took against the Giants.
Geez.....that musta hurt!
Hey.......maybe that explains why Peyton Manning has such a weird shaped head! His Dad got "sacked" too much!!! :lol:

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:
nathaniel said:
cheesey said:

Hey.......maybe that explains why Peyton Manning has such a weird shaped head! His Dad got "sacked" too much!!! :lol:

I think it is because Archie sacked his mom in the sack. :lol: :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
vike4life said:
nathaniel said:
cheesey said:

I think it is because Archie sacked his mom in the sack. :lol: :lol:
I thought maybe some of his little "swimmers" got damaged from being hit too often.....without a cup! :lol:

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:
nathaniel said:
cheesey said:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts