1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Andre Rison

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, Jun 22, 2014.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,042
    Just heard the story about his super bowl ring, he denies it now .... what do you guys think?

2. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,453
    what's the story? I didn't hear it...... link it up bro. To fathom a guess: he sold it for crack money = yes I beleive it.

• Old Old x 1
  3. PFanCan

PFanCan That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.

Ratings:
    +868
    I recall that he sold his ring on ebay- or, at least, someone did.

4. fritothedog

fritothedog Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    The rumor I heard was that he threw it in a river. We went to a party before the SB in Dallas and there were several members of the SB XXXI winning Packers. He was one of the few who didn't have his ring. My brother-in-law asked him about it and he just laughed and didn't actually answer.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ram29jackson

ram29jackson Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +51
    this makes me sad

6. thequick12

thequick12 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +33
    He threw it in miss river after packers choose not to resign him following the Super Bowl. Packers never lost a game with Rison on the team 8-0. And if you compare his numbers to recent hfame inductee Andre Reed, a case can certainly be made that Rison put together the better career and thus deserveses hall consideration. Not only are Risons numbers about the same he played fewer seasons and he was a big part of a Super Bowl run and win while Reeds teams failed in 4 trys.