And upon further review...

cupacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
THE BEARS STILL SUCK!

haha but seriously, how great is it to be a Packers fan right now? Viqueens lose in OT in last year's NFCCG, they proceed to have a terrible season. Meanwhile, we beat chicago to get into the playoffs, then to get into SB XLV, and then win that. Does it get any better? :)

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Never too late especially considering their still taking shots at the pack and Wisconsin.

I saw a post where a bears fan was commenting on how this is the worst Super Bowl team in history.......His fellow, much smarter bears fans quickly shot down that idea. I guess some bears fans arent complete idiots.

:chisux:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah it's awesome how 2 teams of the NFC North couldn't get it done within one year and the Packers beat them both and showed them how to get it done!

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw a post where a bears fan was commenting on how this is the worst Super Bowl team in history.......His fellow, much smarter bears fans quickly shot down that idea. I guess some bears fans arent complete idiots.

Being the worst Super Bowl-winning team in NFL history is like marrying the ugliest Playboy model in history. Having a Super Bowl Trophy this year earned through an ugly slobberknocker is better than no trophy at all, especially if your team failed to knock us out of the playoffs.

TWICE.

:chisux::chisux::chisux::chisux::chisux:

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A little Bear is at his custody hearing. The judge asks the little bear whom he wants to live with.

"Well, I don't want to live with Mamma bear, she beats me. And I do not want to live with Papa Bear, he beats me too."

The Judge asks little bear if he has any relatives whom he likes. The little Bear says

"no I don't like anybody else. . . I want to live with the Chicago Bears, they don't beat anybody."

OP
OP
cupacker

cupacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Being the worst Super Bowl-winning team in NFL history is like marrying the ugliest Playboy model in history. Having a Super Bowl Trophy this year earned through an ugly slobberknocker is better than no trophy at all, especially if your team failed to knock us out of the playoffs.

TWICE.

i'm assuming you're talking about the Viqueens, not the bears?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts