And now for the second round...

olwig420

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would hate Taylor Mays in the second. I don't like him as a pick for us and never will. TOO Many Questions about him. I don't care he is fast and can hit hard, nothing about him screams GOOD TECHNICAL FOOTBALL PLAYER. Why do you think he might fall to the third round as some are predicting. If Mays ends up to be crap and Bulaga sits most of this season we could end up with no impact players on the 2010 team from this years draft.

OP
OP
DergaSmash

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nate Allen (Safety) and Jerome Murphy (Corner) both from South Florida are beasts. Both have skills and a big upside. Ghee and Owusu-Ansah are both burners but not as skilled as Murphy IMO but have good upside and can help on special teams.

As for OLB or pass rushing to compliment Clay Matthews I like Ricky Sapp from CLemson and Koa Misi of Utah.

I think we should take Allen or Murphy because Misi and Owusu- Ansah will be around in the 3rd round.

Either way I think we should bolster the defense now. I also think there is a underrated OL to be had very late. Kyle Jolly from NC has the physical ability and the heart, just needs the coaching.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't really like Nate Allen, he likes to play centerfield and struggles closer to the line of scrimmage. He's a better fit in a cover2 system where he plays on the far sides of the field.

OP
OP
DergaSmash

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jerome Murphy, looks like he can help on special teams in addition to defense. Check it out:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YheYAaRrRA&feature=related]YouTube - Jerome Murphy USF[/ame]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts