Anbody going to Fanfest?

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is going? I would like to but I'll be working by then.Sounds like it would be a lot of fun. If anyone is going let me know how it was. There are going to be a lot of players and retired player their.

Dustin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Happy to say that I stumbled across a ticket today. Although I am still pissed in the way that the organization handled the ticket sales, I am sure it will be a good time.

I will have my digital camera with me, and will post all the pictures once I return. :)

Dustin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sixone220 said:
how were they wrong in the handling? it all seemed pretty standard.

The only part that really sticks in my craw is that they tout their 800 number for a week before the on-sale date, and then magically half an hour into the actual sales it goes down. I just find it really hard to believe that with all the big brains around the Packer's front office, they couldn't have realized the call volume they might achieve with something like this.

If I get beat out of a ticket because somebody got there before me, then I am perfectly fine with that - but to lose out because I can't even get through because their phone crashed, I have a hard time with that.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts