An utterly fantastic video on the Favre/Packer fan relationship

OP
OP
Jess

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Maybe that link works. :icon_lol:

Try the first post again. Or, as I said, hit up the NFL.com home page.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I expect there be to a follow up at the end of this season, with Viking fans jumping on the "We hate Brett" bandwagon! (wells there's hope anyways!)

Funny how you never see a Jets Favre jersey with the big line thru it!

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Jess, you're fine. Its the site thats having problems. The video is coming up but wont play fluidly...yet! I'll give er some time and report back with my take...

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Jess, you're fine. Its the site thats having problems. The video is coming up but wont play fluidly...yet! I'll give er some time and report back with my take...

I think its NFL's video's period...if you notice on the bottom it says to "click to unlock higher quality" and it takes you to Akamai NetSession Interface ..which i'm not sure what that is, but I don't want to download it.
Wonder why the commericals on nfl.com run seamless, then the actual videos are so choppy and such.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty interesting video. Watching Favre over-throw Moss at the end of the game again gave me butterflies. :)

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Wonder why the commericals on nfl.com run seamless, then the actual videos are so choppy and such.
That's where that dollar's at!

I got it to work, through searching 'Favre' on the site...Interesting indeed, Chris!

Members online

Latest posts