An unfortunate announcement

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

There has been a trend for some members to directly or indirectly call other members liars when they give an opinion or view on a subject on a thread.
It is the opinion of the moderating team and the site owner that this is seen as a form of bullying and will not be tolerated.
Yes, you are entitled to ask for a source of the information,even dispute the point but to call anybody a liar will not be tolerated in any way.
We all share a love of the Packers and we come here to talk about them, but people have the right to express an opinion without being ridiculed or abused.
If you don`t do it you have nothing to worry about but KNOW, action will be taken if you continue to do it.

We want to treat you like adults, so please try and act like one. Thank you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 6794

There has been a trend for some members to directly or indirectly call other members liars when they give an opinion or view on a subject on a thread.
It is the opinion of the moderating team and the site owner that this is seen as a form of bullying and will not be tolerated.
Yes, you are entitled to ask for a source of the information,even dispute the point but to call anybody a liar will not be tolerated in any way.
We all share a love of the Packers and we come here to talk about them, but people have the right to express an opinion without being ridiculed or abused.
If you don`t do it you have nothing to worry about but KNOW, action will be taken if you continue to do it.

We want to treat you like adults, so please try and act like one. Thank you all.

Well, I know this is directed at me so let me be abundantly clear about it that I haven't called anyone a liar around here but solely pointed out to several posters that them having an assumption isn't the same as knowing something for a fact.

OP
OP
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Well, I know this is directed at me so let me be abundantly clear about it that I haven't called anyone a liar around here but solely pointed out to several posters that them having an assumption isn't the same as knowing something for a fact.

It was a general message as several members were guilty of it. If you think it was aimed at you maybe you need to look at yourself, and if you read it, it said directly and indirectly. You can interpret that anyway you want to. This came about as a conversation between ALL moderators and the forum owner. People are welcome to stay members and abide by the forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts