1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

An Idea On How To Save The Us Economy That I Thought Of!

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by 2411t, Sep 6, 2011.

1. 2411t

2411t Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +119
    Hi guys! Hope all has been well!

I wanted to get some feedback from you guys about an idea that could save our economy. It goes something like this...

So we all know Apple has so much power and influence, its ridiculous. We also know that Ford automobiles don't have a good reputation oversees. So how do we change that, so people in other countries start buying our cars, and we can start exporting at a high volume?

My answer: Get Apple and Ford to collaborate and develop a mutually beneficial relationship and create an Apple automobile OS that runs exclusively in Ford (much like AT&T's once exclusive partnership with the iphone)! Think about it. People are OBSESSED with Apple, and it's name could be stamped on every Ford automobile out there!

But we can't just expect Apple to collaborate with Ford exclusively without some kind of incentive correct? Well... what if Ford decided to sell a portion of their company to Apple, so the profit margins Apple makes is dependent on how well Ford does!

Of course... this probably will never happen, but I can dream right? What do you guys think?

2. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,014
    Put the pipe down son and slowly back away!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,673
    I'm no economics expert. Sometimes it feels like I have to pull my own teeth to update/balance my checkbook.
    I think the economy has become way too complicated of a beast for just one quick fix solution like your proposing.

I think the best way to fix things (And PS will think I picked up your pipe) is to simply get rid of money.
    We create a utopian society where everything is free, traded or worked for in exchange.
    It won't happen because of all the greed. But it would be much better than what we have now.