An email from Heaven

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
BY Heaven I mean Green Bay, Wi. I live about 2.5 miles from the Cathedral, I mean Lambeau Field. Went to my first game Nov 16th, 1958 (pre-Lombardi...I am a dinasoar), last game Jan 2010 Cardinals-Packers wild card game. That was the 16th different stadium where I attended a Packer game. What a rollar coaster life! I have a lot of interesting tales to tell....watch for them.:chisux::viksux:

OP
OP
GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thx for welcome: Love your signature

Welcome to you!!! Such wonderful history you must have! I know I will be in awe of such things!

Ah shucks ma'am. Tales from the city: I loved Reggie White. Met him a couple of times. Met his wife twice and talked to his kids also. She even wrote me a letter (why do I never save anything). My sister was a waitress and probably served him a dozen times. One day while he was eating, a poorly dressed, unclean guy, down on his luck came in and orderd a cop of coffee. Reggie passed my sister $50.00 and told her to give it to the man after he left and told her not to tell anyone where it came from. Pure class.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Indeed, more Reggie stories! Thank you for sharing that! I never got to meet him, sadly he was out of Philly before I convinced my parents to let me.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
BY Heaven I mean Green Bay, Wi. I live about 2.5 miles from the Cathedral, I mean Lambeau Field. Went to my first game Nov 16th, 1958 (pre-Lombardi...I am a dinasoar), last game Jan 2010 Cardinals-Packers wild card game. That was the 16th different stadium where I attended a Packer game. What a rollar coaster life! I have a lot of interesting tales to tell....watch for them.:chisux::viksux:

He said he lives in Green Bay

In *** told me he lives in Phoenix

I never once call you a liar..

When your ban is lifted show me where I called you a liar

This is what I did say..Wondered why his ip address pointed to Phoenix when he said from get go he lives in Green Bay

greengoldangel said:
Again, I am living in Phoenix for the fall and winter, of course my my computer address shows up in Phoenix. Again, what is the point of all this....are you trying to call me a liar?

Nope its like if I told you mail me something and gave you address in Guam

But you thought I lived in France

Wouldnt you find it odd?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wait a second. I got the impression from one or several of his posts that he was in the England/ UK area. Could of been just me. Maybe he just moves around a lot, people do that when they retire. He may be in Phoenix right now because a lot of older people just can't take the cold, it bothers their arthritis. GB winters are harsh too for people who may not of lived all their lives there and have adapted to the climate.

If he is only banned for 10 days, he's gonna be back with a vengeance. Arm yourselves!!!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I know there is a chance he lives there...He claims being close to his kids

But the point was his 1st post HERE said he lives in GB..... nothing about in Phoenix, someone find a post from him saying he lives in Phoenix

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
There isnt a big deal WHERE HE lives per say

But when you say I live in so and so but posts are coming from another are, raises red flag is all to me..

As I said to him

What if I said all along I lived in Alaska, but had you mail me something to New York, wouldnt that be odd?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know there is a chance he lives there...He claims being close to his kids

But the point was his 1st post HERE said he lives in GB..... nothing about in Phoenix, someone find a post from him saying he lives in Phoenix

Well that does sound peculiar. People give misleading info about their location if they are up to something or have something to hide. Only God knows what is really going on here. It does sound suspicious but there is always a chance there is a rational explanation for everything. Like I said, I also thought he posted something about being in England/ UK but I could of just read him wrong.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I know..I thought the same thing,..I started to look thru his old posts, but got sidetracked w/ football!

Here's one..

Aside from Packer Forum, I only visit and post to NFL UK. I am amazed at their hunger for American Football and their knowledge of the game. Nice way to meet people from Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England. Each NFL team has it's own thread.....and just like here The UK Packers hate the UK Vikings. I always recommend PackerForum to them

sounds like the ******** LT thinks he is!

Members online

Latest posts