An Aaron Rodgers moment that rules.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From this article: http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?id=3487981&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab1pos1 about the American Century Championship celebrity golf tournament, held last weekend.

The best player of the week was ex-MLB pitcher Rick Rhoden. The wettest was Romo, who fell in a pond at No. 1 on Saturday. And perhaps the happiest was Rodgers, who was introduced at the first tee on Sunday as a "Green Bay Packers quarterback."

Rodgers corrected the announcer, "Starting quarterback."

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
PackOne said:
Jennings85 said:
Until he actually starts a regular season game he's not the starter.

That couldn't be any more untrue.
That couldn't be any more untrue.

I just want to say that I hate you both for this. Somehow, someway, my eyes got crossed trying to figure out what the hell was what there. :shock:

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This makes me sick.

That was a clear dig at Brett. Aaron was sticking a needle into the neck of a three time MVP and the face of the Packer Franchise.

I hate him.

Bring Back Brett. Fire T.T. Fire M.M. Hire who ever Brett wants as coach. Trade AJ Hawk, A-Rod, Chuck, and Justin plus next years first round pick to the Pats for Randy Moss and let's make this all right again.

Bastard!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Okay RP, I'll bite. (mainly for those who might actually think that way)

Aaron Rodgers corrected him because he is the starting quarterback for the Packers. Heck, to my knowledge he's the only QB on the roster! He's also confident in his abilities and wants everyone to make sure they know he is the starting QB of the GREEN BAY PACKERS.

Personally, I'm okay with that.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackOne said:

Damn straight. I like his style.

I love his swagger. I liked his "or shut your mouth" line too but I can see how it upset some people. Expect more of this style of awesomeness.

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DGB454 said:
PackOne said:

I love his swagger. I liked his "or shut your mouth" line too but I can see how it upset some people. Expect more of this style of awesomeness.
I hope his actions can cover his big mouth. This would be a good thing for the Packers.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
DGB454 said:
PackOne said:

I hope his actions can cover his big mouth. This would be a good thing for the Packers.

Yes, he certainly has a big mouth, that we know. Can he play at all, who knows. Can he stay healthy, not likely.

Going from Mr. Iron Man to Mrs. Glass Jaw is gonna be funny to watch. If he can even stay healthy, look for the team to get 6 wins, 7 max.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
I hope he tears his acl in preseason

Does that make me a bad guy?

Long before that comment.

I've never wished injury on a player other than maybe Rodney Harrison or some Cowboys players back in the 90's but Rodgers rubs me the wrong way. He's a rookie and has no business opening his mouth. Hisdig at Favre and the fans shows me what kind of person he is. He's a punk a** b**** and i wont shed one tear if he gets hurt.

Hey, we need to see what Brohm can do anyway.

bigbyfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
de_real_deal said:

I've never wished injury on a player other than maybe Rodney Harrison or some Cowboys players back in the 90's but Rodgers rubs me the wrong way. He's a rookie and has no business opening his mouth. Hisdig at Favre and the fans shows me what kind of person he is. He's a punk a** b**** and i wont shed one tear if he gets hurt.

Do you believe half the stuff you say?

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
DGB454 said:
de_real_deal said:

Do you believe half the stuff you say?

Pretty close to it

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:

No it does not make you a bad guy.

It makes you a walking cluster F**** of a human being.

I reckon you are either a 15 years old kid, or a 35 year old man who has been living his 15th year over and over again for 20 years.

It is OK to take a side, have a little fun from a satiric stand point but you are hurtful, and it may go deep into something that happened in your life?

Who knows?

This forum is out of control. You are out of control.

Can someone P.M. me the web site of another Packer Forum they are a member of.

bigbyfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
de_real_deal said:

I reckon you are either a 15 years old kid, or a 35 year old man who has been living his 15th year over and over again for 20 years.

It is OK to take a side, have a little fun from a satiric stand point but you are hurtful, and it may go deep into something that happened in your life?

Who knows?

Where ever you go, it will probably be just as bad.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
de_real_deal said:

Who knows?

Are you gonna cry?

Members online

Latest posts