Amish 53rd Annual Draft Contest

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good Morning folks!

Sorry took me a bit. Got invited to a shindig last night to meet President Trump! (me an 15k other people). Anyhow, the results are up in the 2nd post. Turns out, we suck, as a whole, worst overall scores ever. Only Sternberger and Savage were guessed. I thought I had Gute figured out after a year - all but one person drafted was over 9.0 in the RAS scores. This year, not so much. But still seems to be a factor.

AmishMafia: 0 pts

OldSchool101: 6 pts (Sternberger 3rd)

Dantes: 0

PikeBadger: 6 (Jace Sternberger 3rd)

Poppa San: 3 (Sternberger 2nd)

PokerBrat2000: 3 (Sternberger 4th)

Morango: 6 (Savage 2nd, Sternberger 4th)

Elcid: 3 (Sternberger 3rd)

PkrJones: 0

KyraReppe5: 0

DoURant: 3 (Savage 2nd)

The_Caribou: 6 (Sternberger and Savage 2nd)

Croquet: 3 (Sternberger 5th)

GreenBaySlacker: 0 pts – incomplete

PackFan2: 0

JanisJubilee: 3 (Savage 3rd)

Favre<Rodgers259: 9 (Sternberger 3rd, Savage 3rd)

CaptainWIMM: 0

HardRightEdge: 6 (Sternberger 3rd)

Jetfixer: 9 (Sternberger 3rd, Savage 2nd)
Yep. Just like school... Incomplete. But I get a c+ for participating in class and doing well on tests....:)
At least I have a job excuse now. Lol

Chit.

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for hosting it yet again @AmishMafia ! I do want to point out that I have 6 points if I am correct, since I mocked Sternberger in the correct round. Why you gotta do me like that man :unsure:

All jokes aside, Its funny to see that the only players we all mocked correct were Sternberger and Savage only.

OP
OP
AmishMafia

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for hosting it yet again @AmishMafia ! I do want to point out that I have 6 points if I am correct, since I mocked Sternberger in the correct round. Why you gotta do me like that man :unsure:

All jokes aside, Its funny to see that the only players we all mocked correct were Sternberger and Savage only.
It's the Amish Elders. They are really cracking down and I have my calculator hidden in the chicken coop.

Well, I do have K Cole Tracy - just wish they had drafted him rather than sign him after. Oh well.

Yes, only 2 names right is funny. We need to figure out what Gutes looking for. We will dial it in after a few drafts.

Most of these guys are over a 9.0 RAS

D

Deleted member 6794

Well, I do have K Cole Tracy - just wish they had drafted him rather than sign him after. Oh well.

Just to clarify as this has been mentioned on several occasions, the Packers invited Tracy to their rookie camp as a tryout but didn't sign him afterwards.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just to clarify as this has been mentioned on several occasions, the Packers invited Tracy to their rookie camp as a tryout but didn't sign him afterwards.
We can always go after Blewit after the Bears dump him... history would be on our side of them making a poor kicker decision. ;) (kidding, don't flame me)

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
We can always go after Blewit after the Bears dump him... history would be on our side of them making a poor kicker decision. ;) (kidding, don't flame me)

I have to grin every time I see his name. Oh the ramifications of a Kicker with that last name are endless. If they somehow get him into camp, people could say....."The Packers have 3 kickers in camp......

"Crosby Ficken Blewit"

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Oh, thanks. Didnt know.

The latest on Tracy (below). Really odd that the Saints are actually considering giving Lutz competition. Lutz is a pretty accurate kicker and the Saints just gave him a 5 year, $20,250,000 contract, including a $5,250,000 signing bonus, $9,200,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $4,050,000. Releasing Lutz would have a dead cap hit of $9.2M

Go figure. I guess if I am Tracy, I am packing really light.

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_81b28e30-6f4e-11e9-8fd4-6b3d07edae2f.html

D

Deleted member 6794

The latest on Tracy (below). Really odd that the Saints are actually considering giving Lutz competition. Lutz is a pretty accurate kicker and the Saints just gave him a 5 year, $20,250,000 contract, including a $5,250,000 signing bonus, $9,200,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $4,050,000. Releasing Lutz would have a dead cap hit of $9.2M

Go figure. I guess if I am Tracy, I am packing really light.

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_81b28e30-6f4e-11e9-8fd4-6b3d07edae2f.html

I highly doubt the Saints sign Tracy after rookie camp. Actually I have no idea why they're even bringing him in.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to grin every time I see his name. Oh the ramifications of a Kicker with that last name are endless. If they somehow get him into camp, people could say....."The Packers have 3 kickers in camp......

"Crosby Ficken Blewit"
Gute! Make it happen! Lol

Reaction score

"Crosby Ficken Blewit"
and starting Crosby and finishing with Lutz gets you a Clutz Kicker... which ain’t exactly the same as Clutch kicker if you know what I mean

Members online

Latest posts