Am I the only one worried about the Lions?

irishpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dublin, Ireland, E.U., Earth, Milky Way, Universe,
From what I can see, no one has really been talking about the Detroit Lions. But they are currently 6-2, and are putting big numbers on alot of teams (beating Denver scoring 44!)

Last game of the year is against Detoit, and I've a feeling that game will decide the NFC North.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont understand what they would do that's scary. Are they going to stop us from getting into the playoffs? No.

So I'm not scared.

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Lions are playing well this season, as attested by the fact their record is currently better than 25 other NFL teams at this point. The Packers just need to approach their games with the Lions like they do with any other team, just one game at a time. Looking at them any other way is how teams get beat.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Lions are playing better, but I think the Lions should be worried ABOUT US.

flep

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have 2 games before the Lions game.

Win them both and we are 9 - 1.

The Lions are at the Cardinals and home to the Giants in the intervening period. Both tricky games. And the Giants are on a roll.

Lets see what the Lions record is then...

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need to win the division, and hopefully get homefield throughout the playoffs.
I scared about ANY NFL team we play. Even if they are a sucky team (like the Bears) you have to respect them, or you end up on the short end of the score.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bottom line is its one game at a time. those players cant get caught looking ahead, and i dont think they will, u can only play em one at a time....

we need to handle business this weekend in green bay

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts