Am I the only one who HATES the 49ers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hit and run

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Say Harbaugh had a disagreement with his current GM and decided to quit? and it just happened that the pack had a down year and TT decided to fire MM. If Harbaugh had a chance to be the next Packers HC some of you gy's would jump for joy haha. I'm ok with MM but i would take Harbaugh over him in a heartbeat. He's completely changed the culture in San Francisco.
Harbaugh will always be a Bear in my mind. Thus, I hate him. F$%&ing whiner!

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate them because they severely frustrate me in how they've beaten us in three totally different ways that last three games.

In the first game they won with a solid defense and power running game. The next game they beat us with the read option. The third game we stop the read option and they beat us through the air.
Yep that's right, and each time they were healthy pretty much.
Their OL is always in-tact, while ours is playing with backups, guys who should be depth guys not starters.
Their ILB studs are always there.

They have about 5 guys on their roster who are 1st round picks that they added via FA or trades.

I hate those guys.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Their support are also a bunch of fickle glory hunters, where were they before the last couple of seasons? Hiding in the woodwork. :ninja:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You give Kraper**** to much credit by saing "slightly above average". .....
Kraper****. Ha! I love it!
Had to give you a "like" just for that alone.
If you don't mind, I may use that sometime if I remember to.
Or else I'll just keep on calling him, KraperKnickers.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think my hate for them is because of
A) 70% -how lucky they've been health-wise the past 3 years, while our luck has been the opposite,
B) 15% -they ended our season last year,
C) 10% -I am still mad that Robert Brooks in 1996, and Aaron Kampman and Al Harris same game, same drive, all tore ACL's playing against the 49ers.
D) 5% -Jerry Rice did fumble, so Terrell Owens did not make The Catch II

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The 49ers have been fortunate the last several years with injuries, lucky even, but hate them? Eh, I hate the fact that we make them look like HOFers every time we play them. But that's not them it's the Packer defense. Other teams have handled the 49ers much better than we have because they simply have a better defense and they can keep Kapernickers off balance.

Oh and if we beat the Bears, guess whose coming to Lambeau? And against this defense? Ugh

Bignutz

I'm a victim of coicumstances!
Reaction score
Don't hate the 9er's as much as I cant stand their prima donna coach!

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are FAR from the only one. I despise them with all of my heart.
You live nearbye!
Do their "fans" Realize how *@#*& LUCKY they have been this year and last year and the year before regards to INJURIES?

I mean we have been way UNLUCKY. The opposite side of the spectrum, is them.

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You live nearbye!
Do their "fans" Realize how *@#*& LUCKY they have been this year and last year and the year before regards to INJURIES?

I mean we have been way UNLUCKY. The opposite side of the spectrum, is them.

Really? Where about do you live?

Yeah, suddenly EVERYONE is willing to show their 49ers color now. Where were they 4 or 5 years ago? Same can be said about SOME Packers fans around here with Aaron being from Chico... but myself and few others have been true blue since forever. Regardless, I can't wait for the day that they realize Kraepernick is just a glorified back up. He isn't the second coming of Joe Montana and he isn't changing the game of football. Sure he was without Michael Crabtree for most of the season but his numbers are junk. The 49ers defense is what has carried that team for a majority of the last 3 seasons.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really? Where about do you live?

Yeah, suddenly EVERYONE is willing to show their 49ers color now. Where were they 4 or 5 years ago? Same can be said about SOME Packers fans around here with Aaron being from Chico... but myself and few others have been true blue since forever. Regardless, I can't wait for the day that they realize Kraepernick is just a glorified back up. He isn't the second coming of Joe Montana and he isn't changing the game of football. Sure he was without Michael Crabtree for most of the season but his numbers are junk. The 49ers defense is what has carried that team for a majority of the last 3 seasons.

Well, I wouldn't go so far as to say that the 49ers offense is no good. Sure, Kaepernick has been the golden bad-boy fave of the fan-boy press since the playoffs last year, and no, he ain't no Joe Montana and probably will never be an elite QB, but he's not just a 1-trick pony. With that OL, Frank Gore and that receiving corps, they'll make Kaepernick look good.

D

Deleted member 6794

Well, I wouldn't go so far as to say that the 49ers offense is no good. Sure, Kaepernick has been the golden bad-boy fave of the fan-boy press since the playoffs last year, and no, he ain't no Joe Montana and probably will never be an elite QB, but he's not just a 1-trick pony. With that OL, Frank Gore and that receiving corps, they'll make Kaepernick look good.

If Kaepernick would play vs. the Packers defense every single week he'd be a HOFer.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Wow.....Some serious hatred here gentlemen. Do you think our conditioning coach and medical staff are really undercover 49er personnel ????? :cautious:

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
....... With that OL, Frank Gore and that receiving corps, they'll make Kaepernick look good.
See that's the thing. We have 2 first round picks on our OL, they have 3.
Our 2 are Bulaga and Sherrod.
Their 3 are Staley, Anthony Davis, and Mike Iupati.

Notice the difference?

It's easy to have a great OL when all your top picks stay healthy.
On the flip side, torn ACLs, broken legs, hip dislocations for our guys......
That's the part that ****** me off...... give them our health, and us theirs, and the Niners would just be the Redskins.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I`m kind of looking on todays game as our Superbowl. We just need to win this one. Anything after that will be a bonus for me. I dont think we have the strength to win the big one, it would be great if we did, but I`m being realistic.
To put Chicago out would be a great payback for the damage they did to Rodgers.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I worried this thread would have another big week left.....

I wanted the Saints.... but IF we were to beat AnYONE next week, a win over the miraculously and magically healthy 49ers, with 8 Pro Bowlers to our 0, would taste BETTER THAN ANYTHING.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate them. I am salivating over the thought of rubbing Harbaugh's smug condescending nose in a freezing pile of Packer ****.

AFan77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching those lucky-*** Niners steal that last second Int last night and win the game, I noticed once again that their best (or most important) 15 players:

QB Kaepernick
ILB N Bowman
ILB P Willis -1
OLB A Smith -1
DE J Smith # -1
WR M Crabtree -1
WR A Boldin # (who they got illegally)
TE V Davis -1
OLB A Brooks #
LT J Staley -1
RT A Davis -1
LG M Iupati -1
RG A Boone
FS E Reid -1
CB C Rogers # -1
DT G Dorsey # -1

NONE of their best players, LIKE LAST YEAR, got injured or went on the IR. No serious injuries to any important players!

Crabtree missed the first 1/2 of the year with an achilles, but not the second half, most important part.

Iupati missed 3 games.
But just like last year and the year before, their lack of serious injuries, to key players, is like a rabbit's foot compared to us.

How does that kind of beating-the-odds luck continue for them?
I was tired of it last year, figured this year the odds would catch up with them this year and they'd have a year like us with injuries. But nope, even healthier than last year for them, and yep, we had another "year like us" with massive # of key injuries, fatal to us.

Is it luck, or is there something to it in terms of training, drugs, equipment?
It's been so bad for us, and lucky for them, again, that I actually (hate to admit) find myself hoping to see Niners studs face down after each play and wheeled off like Cobb or Finley or Sherrod or Collins was. Or in a cast like Matthews, Bulaga, etc.

# denotes player obtained via FA or trade
-1 denotes player was a 1st round draft pick

I seem to remember your offseason post celebrating Crabtree's torn achilles. Karma?

Also:

Crabtree missed 11 games.
Niners lost their starting Nose tackle to IR in week two.
Niners lost their nickel cb to IR in the offseason.
Niners never had their 3rd Wr (Mario Manningham) recover from last years injury
Niners lost their FB (and 3rd leading wr) to IR a couple of weeks ago.
ANd then little things like Vernon Davis and Willis battling groin and concussion problems all year.

Does it match up to your injuries? Not even close. But you guys have done a fantastic job of playing through and I think it really helped Lacy's development. To be honest, I have been rooting against you guys for the past FOUR WEEKS because the last team I wanted to face was the Packers AT LAMBEAU in the playoffs. Somehow I knew that the crappy Bears and Lions teams would shoot themselves in the foot, and let a very dangerous Packers team back into playoffs.

But why are you b!tching now anyways? You guys made it, have Aaron and Cobb back, and you get to face the niners on your home field. Considering you can pick any of the dozens of NFL teams that had less injuries, what makes the Niners the target for your ire?

Anyways, good luck next week. I think it will be a slugfest and I hope the niners can pull out a victory.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude. Why are you stirring up trouble?

No worries, I put my "tough guy" energy into real interactions, not "internet tough guy" interactions. I think it can happen, but it isn't up to any of us. I hope both teams bring their best. It's just my biased opinion that at Lambeau in January, the Packers best is better than the 49ers best. We've certainly taken our lumps this season. Hoping to see a unified and singularly focused Packers team next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts