Am I the only one who HATES the 49ers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching those lucky-*** Niners steal that last second Int last night and win the game, I noticed once again that their best (or most important) 15 players:

QB Kaepernick
ILB N Bowman
ILB P Willis -1
OLB A Smith -1
DE J Smith # -1
WR M Crabtree -1
WR A Boldin # (who they got illegally)
TE V Davis -1
OLB A Brooks #
LT J Staley -1
RT A Davis -1
LG M Iupati -1
RG A Boone
FS E Reid -1
CB C Rogers # -1
DT G Dorsey # -1

NONE of their best players, LIKE LAST YEAR, got injured or went on the IR. No serious injuries to any important players!

Crabtree missed the first 1/2 of the year with an achilles, but not the second half, most important part.

Iupati missed 3 games.
But just like last year and the year before, their lack of serious injuries, to key players, is like a rabbit's foot compared to us.

How does that kind of beating-the-odds luck continue for them?
I was tired of it last year, figured this year the odds would catch up with them this year and they'd have a year like us with injuries. But nope, even healthier than last year for them, and yep, we had another "year like us" with massive # of key injuries, fatal to us.

Is it luck, or is there something to it in terms of training, drugs, equipment?
It's been so bad for us, and lucky for them, again, that I actually (hate to admit) find myself hoping to see Niners studs face down after each play and wheeled off like Cobb or Finley or Sherrod or Collins was. Or in a cast like Matthews, Bulaga, etc.

# denotes player obtained via FA or trade
-1 denotes player was a 1st round draft pick

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Most likely if Pack win Sunday. The 49ers are coming to Green Bay for Wild-Card round.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Right there with ya buddy.... hate the 9ers almost as much as the vikes and bears.

Just asking.... how did they get boldin "illegally" ?

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I only hate them because the Packers make Kaepernick look like a sure fire hall of fame QB when he is a slightly above average QB at best..

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
The 9'ers used to be my 2nd favorite team... going WAY back to the days of John Brodie and Gene Washington.

This group of 9'ers just plain suck *** -- right up there with the Seahawks and it's not because they're a pretty good team that stands in the way of the Packers -- it's Harbaugh (a friggen Bear) and Pete Carroll (just a schwantz all the way around).

Truthfully, nothing bad enough can happen to those teams to suit me.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
You give Kraper**** to much credit by saing "slightly above average". ..... the guy has trouble throwing for 200 yards and has a multitude of bad-*** pass catchers. He sucks balls, plain and simple..... yet we some how are able to make sucky QB's look like HOF'ers..... happens all the time with us.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
How can a team get a player Illegally? How dafaq does that work?

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You give Kraper**** to much credit by saing "slightly above average". ..... the guy has trouble throwing for 200 yards and has a multitude of bad-*** pass catchers. He sucks balls, plain and simple..... yet we some how are able to make sucky QB's look like HOF'ers..... happens all the time with us.

There is nothing wrong with the scheme, the players just need to execute better...

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Say Harbaugh had a disagreement with his current GM and decided to quit? and it just happened that the pack had a down year and TT decided to fire MM. If Harbaugh had a chance to be the next Packers HC some of you gy's would jump for joy haha. I'm ok with MM but i would take Harbaugh over him in a heartbeat. He's completely changed the culture in San Francisco.

Dsm Packaholic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I loathe the whole team! Harbaugh always has a look on his face like he's trying to poop, but just can't push it out. Kapernicks 5 hour energy commercials every 15 minutes on sports radio drive me insane. The only guy I have any respect for on that team is Frank Gore. He was a stud even when they sucked.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Say Harbaugh had a disagreement with his current GM and decided to quit? and it just happened that the pack had a down year and TT decided to fire MM. If Harbaugh had a chance to be the next Packers HC some of you gy's would jump for joy haha. I'm ok with MM but i would take Harbaugh over him in a heartbeat. He's completely changed the culture in San Francisco.

"Some" might. I would turn into "some" of the guys on this very forum who lambast MM for taking up their oxygen

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I loathe the whole team! Harbaugh always has a look on his face like he's trying to poop, but just can't push it out. Kapernicks 5 hour energy commercials every 15 minutes on sports radio drive me insane. The only guy I have any respect for on that team is Frank Gore. He was a stud even when they sucked.

Kind of funny because that is how fans of our rivals used to talk about Favre when he was a Packer...seriously. It was hilarious....of course now they make the same gurgling noises about Rodgers' commercials.

H

HardRightEdge

I love Pat Willis.

Kaepernick too...this is a transition year from being a running QB to more of a pocket passer. Look for a jump next season.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do hate the 49ers, but I really don't want to face them. They shred our defense every time we play each other.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How can a team get a player Illegally? How dafaq does that work?
An obscure rule states that one brother may trade a WR to his brother, but not if it is from one coastline to another - excepting west to east in alternating odd years.

The trade of course was from east to west.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just asking.... how did they get AnQuan Boldin "illegally" ?
I say that because it was a gift, from the brother John who was gonna lose him due to the $ anyway, to the other brother Jim, in the opposite conference, and for a bargain last-day draft pick.

This trade would have been VETO'd in the NBA and MLB. Ask Laker fans about their trade for CP3 a few years ago. Done deal.... except the NBA said NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

Boldin was the real MVP of that Super Bowl for the Ravens and they were going to lose him ..... brother kept him in the family.... everyone around the league players and fans knew the Niners stole one there.

IMO, that deal should have been voided as fast as a decent OLB gets right past Marshall Newhouse off the edge.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've hated them ever since Superbowl XVI. I was ten years old and was going for the Bengals because my mom's cousin (or my 1st cousin once removed) was their QB. I was pissed when they lost. The Redskins became my 2nd favorite team when they beat the 49ers in the NFCC the next year.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Going back to even before the fumble thing they were a cocky assed bunch. Seems to be a trend with them. Started with Bill Walsh, continued with Steve Young and continues to this day with Jim Hairball. Hate the mother's!

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate them because they severely frustrate me in how they've beaten us in three totally different ways that last three games.

In the first game they won with a solid defense and power running game. The next game they beat us with the read option. The third game we stop the read option and they beat us through the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts