Alternate jersey

Voltron

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw on the web they will announced the alternate jersey Aug 19 yet at the same time all the legit jersey sites produce the yellow jersey. So I have a feeling the alternate jersey will be the inverted yellow version. aNy guesses on the color scheme? Which if true, im ok with bc I already had the inverted jersey

Attachments

• 011FD88F-DDC2-4E46-99BA-82A499D74A29.jpeg
    011FD88F-DDC2-4E46-99BA-82A499D74A29.jpeg
    154.5 KB · Views: 101
D

Deleted member 6794

I saw on the web they will announced the alternate jersey Aug 19 yet at the same time all the legit jersey sites produce the yellow jersey. So I have a feeling the alternate jersey will be the inverted yellow version. aNy guesses on the color scheme? Which if true, im ok with bc I already had the inverted jersey

With Murphy mentioning the alternate jerseys will have a shade of green and the look expected to be inspired by a former championship team I expect it to look more like the one of top of the article linked to below.

OP
OP
Voltron

Voltron

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was thinking the same until I noticed the jersey sites have stocked up on the yellow vatiant. nfl shop, fanatics etc. This has me thinking it will be yellow. The blue variants are no longer there. But yeah he did Murphy did say it will be a throwback. Lets see in a few days what it will be.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
With Murphy mentioning the alternate jerseys will have a shade of green and the look expected to be inspired by a former championship team I expect it to look more like the one of top of the article linked to below.

I've always liked that jersey. I'd prefer tan pants though.
I still would like them to come up with a 3 shades of green and black camo home jersey with tan and hammered gold camo as a home jersey.

D

Deleted member 6794

The Packers just revealed their alternate jersey for this season:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, took A LOT of creativity & "out of the box" thinking with these. Wonder if the designer is an Edmonton Eskimos fan?

Munch

NFL Owner
Reaction score
Wow, took A LOT of creativity & "out of the box" thinking with these. Wonder if the designer is an Edmonton Eskimos fan?
In 1949 the University of Alberta Golden Bears gave their uniforms to the now Elks. So they technically copied the UofA uniforms but we are talking about Canadian Football here so nobody cares. I am also Canadian just in case y’all were wondering.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Love the video they put out of them

Would almost say though that these are ultra modern with the retro colors

Count me in as approving these over the blue ones

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I sort of like it. Have to see. But man, I hope we don't change. I love turning on the TV and seeing our "real" uniform out there.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like it. This is basically the alternative or throwback uniforms I've been wanting all along. Green jerseys, green pants.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I sort of like it. Have to see. But man, I hope we don't change. I love turning on the TV and seeing our "real" uniform out there.
These are just alternates. But they should be less jarring to see than the blue and yellow ones, or even the all white color rush uniforms. Or in the Packers case, the "lack of color" rush.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really would like to see hunter green jerseys with dark gold pants and helmets. Not banana yellow and metallic green.

Reaction score
As long as we find a way to retire those old puke colored throwback Jerseys?
I’ll sign the petition! :whistling:
In all seriousness, I kinda like the new version.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really would like to see hunter green jerseys with dark gold pants and helmets. Not banana yellow and metallic green.
I definitely like the yellow. Always have. Don't want to be wannabees or ND clones. We are different. And it looks very good. It is a great combination of colors.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts