1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Almost forgot the SPEED the POWER!!!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by gatorpack, Dec 1, 2010.

1. gatorpack

gatorpack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +171
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAueiINLIJk]YouTube - Ryan Grant Highlights 2009[/ame]

Its just nice to know we will have this back next year. I still think we can do great things this year, but at the same time we dont need to draft 6 running backs lol.

2. gatorpack

gatorpack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +171
    while im at it....
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDdLSIh2_sI]YouTube - Jermichael Finley Knocks Down Ogunleye[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiEx_svQrHQ]YouTube - Jermichael Finley 2009 Highlights[/ame]

3. SCpackerfan

SCpackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +21
    I miss them both, VERY MUCH!!! :( :(

4. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    I agree with you :D

5. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    Neal, Burnett, Barnett, Jolly (maybe), and I am sure I am forgetting a few others that will be back.

12 wins minimum of we stay healthy next season.

6. Aaron rodgers is god

Aaron rodgers is god Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +154
    Jermichael Finley's injury kinda helped us in a weird way. Im not saying I wanted him to get jurt or i'm happy he is hurt. Im saying we were a little to dependent on his skills earlier in the year. We reconfigured the offense after he got hurt and we started to distribute to guys like jennings and jones etc.. Man watching those ryan grant highlights it makes you sad knowing what you could of had this year

7. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
    This is what I was thinking. We used Finley a lot because he truly was a matchup nightmare for other teams. But it worked.

Needless to say, Jennings and the other WR's seemed a little neglected. I think we could tell Jennings was upset.

8. jakeslaughter25

jakeslaughter25 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You don't know what you got til its gone. Id take ryan grant over all three guys we got right now put together.... sighhhh lol

9. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    If our injury luck was reversed next season, and we had unbelievable healthy fortunes (as say the Bears have this year), we could easily go 14-2 or better.

Think about it: all 4 of our losses this season were on the last play of the game basically, a FG to lose.

The points we're missing with all those LBers and Safeties, Jermichael and Grant..... it's criminal.

10. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    Those close losses might have turned into blowouts. :)

11. PackerFanLV

PackerFanLV Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +181
    damn those videos gave me the chill bumps. ooooooowwweeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

12. DevilDon

DevilDon Inclement Weather Fan

Ratings:
    +445
    That was awesome to look back. Let's hope we have that kind of thing for next year. Maybe we have Starks highlights and Quarless to look back on.
    We can relish how they carved up the Falcons in the NFCCG.