All Time Team...

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I received this as a PM. If anyone is interested in doing so, please submit your choices to this guy. Make sure if do it, put some thought into it and make it complete. Represent our site well!
---------------------------------------------------
Hey my name is Josh and Im a Carolina Panthers fan. I am working on my own little project to come up with "All Time Teams" from every team in the NFL. I am here to ask if you can come up with a depth chart of the All Time Packers Team. It has to be a 53 man roster, but some suggestions are to include 1 punt returner, 1 kick returner, and 1 deep snapper since you have to have them on a team. Take your time with it and research everything and you can send it to me at crueddude @ yahoo.com whenever you are 100% complete and sure that you are finished. Of course anytime there is a change to the team after you submit it, you can just email me and Ill make the changes.

Here, use this format:

OFFENSE:
WR
LT
LG
C
RG
RT
TE
WR
QB
FB
HB

(Chose the best defensive formation for your team)
DEFENSE(4-3):
LDE
LDT
RDT
RDE
SLB
MLB
WLB
LCB
RCB
SS
FS

DEFENSE(3-4):
LDE
NT
RDE
LOLB
LILB
RILB
ROLB
LCB
RCB
SS
FS

SPECIAL TEAMS:
K
P
KO
H
PR
KR
DS

Here are a few things to remember about your depth chart:

For the Recievers, you place your #1 reciever below the TE and you place your #2 reciever above the LT and your #3 reciever will be placed beside your #1 reciecver and your #4 reciever will be placed beside your #2 reciever and etc.

For Cornerbacks, you place your #1 cornerback at the LCB position and your #2 cornerback at the RCB position. Then you place your #3 cornerback beside your #1 cornerback and your #4 cornerback beside your #2 cornerback and etc.

PLEASE ONLY CONTACT ME THROUGH MY EMAIL ADDRESS AT crueddude @ yahoo.com

PS: Ive made one for the Panthers. If you wanna see it just email me and let me know

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I went to google/images and tiped in crueddude.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Then I clicked on that picture, thought the site would be concerning football.

Ah-Ah. Pictures of MoetleyCrue Fans. Didn't post the link, because some pics would only fit in smack-area. (not that I didn't like them :wink: )

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I'll suggest a few.

QB, Brett Favre

WR, Don Hutson, Sterling Sharpe

TE, Mark Chmura

RB, Paul Hornung, Jim Taylor

Long snapper, Rob Davis

Kick returner, Desmond Howard

Punt returner, Allen Rossum

Punter, Craig Hentrich