1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

All Time Team...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Ryan, Feb 9, 2006.

1. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I received this as a PM. If anyone is interested in doing so, please submit your choices to this guy. Make sure if do it, put some thought into it and make it complete. Represent our site well!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Hey my name is Josh and Im a Carolina Panthers fan. I am working on my own little project to come up with "All Time Teams" from every team in the NFL. I am here to ask if you can come up with a depth chart of the All Time Packers Team. It has to be a 53 man roster, but some suggestions are to include 1 punt returner, 1 kick returner, and 1 deep snapper since you have to have them on a team. Take your time with it and research everything and you can send it to me at crueddude @ yahoo.com whenever you are 100% complete and sure that you are finished. Of course anytime there is a change to the team after you submit it, you can just email me and Ill make the changes.

Here, use this format:

OFFENSE:
    WR
    LT
    LG
    C
    RG
    RT
    TE
    WR
    QB
    FB
    HB

(Chose the best defensive formation for your team)
    DEFENSE(4-3):
    LDE
    LDT
    RDT
    RDE
    SLB
    MLB
    WLB
    LCB
    RCB
    SS
    FS

DEFENSE(3-4):
    LDE
    NT
    RDE
    LOLB
    LILB
    RILB
    ROLB
    LCB
    RCB
    SS
    FS

SPECIAL TEAMS:
    K
    P
    KO
    H
    PR
    KR
    DS

Here are a few things to remember about your depth chart:

For the Recievers, you place your #1 reciever below the TE and you place your #2 reciever above the LT and your #3 reciever will be placed beside your #1 reciecver and your #4 reciever will be placed beside your #2 reciever and etc.

For Cornerbacks, you place your #1 cornerback at the LCB position and your #2 cornerback at the RCB position. Then you place your #3 cornerback beside your #1 cornerback and your #4 cornerback beside your #2 cornerback and etc.

PLEASE ONLY CONTACT ME THROUGH MY EMAIL ADDRESS AT crueddude @ yahoo.com

PS: Ive made one for the Panthers. If you wanna see it just email me and let me know

2. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Looks like a job for PWT.

I would do it but I'm not sure everyone would agree with my pick for DT....Cletidus Hunt!!

3. Miskito

Miskito Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow. How much would I get paid for it?

4. bavpb

bavpb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I went to google/images and tiped in crueddude.

[​IMG]

Then I clicked on that picture, thought the site would be concerning football.

Ah-Ah. Pictures of MoetleyCrue Fans. Didn't post the link, because some pics would only fit in smack-area. (not that I didn't like them :wink: )

5. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, I'll suggest a few.

QB, Brett Favre

WR, Don Hutson, Sterling Sharpe

TE, Mark Chmura

RB, Paul Hornung, Jim Taylor

Long snapper, Rob Davis

Kick returner, Desmond Howard

Punt returner, Allen Rossum