1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

all time lineup

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, Mar 19, 2011.

1. OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +307
    As far as TE's go, I have never seen one as good as the great Ron Kramer. But then again, I am old school...

2. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    I think Favre's greatness is measured in his extended career and numerous game starts. His flaws clouded by his accomplishments. When you're in the league as long as he was, there are bound to be records broken, be them good OR bad. I have personally lost all respect for the guy however, will agree that he was fun to watch.

3. LAG

LAG Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +164
    Like it has been said, I'd rather have a player whom is effective under pressure in the big games, than a regular season stat boy.

4. neilfii

neilfii Hall of Fame Fan

Ratings:
    +714
    I would also agree with "fun to watch." There isn't a thrill ride in any amusement park that had more ups and downs, thrills and chills, or blood pressure raising excitement than Favre.

5. Helmets

Helmets Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +219
    For the love of the one bar mask and the glasses underneath, where is Chester?

willie Buchanon as my nickel back.