ALL recent another head coach options merged-- preMM firing

Status
Not open for further replies.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Sounds fantastic. I don't have the slightest idea why the Patriots haven't let him go already! This is Earth shatteringly brilliant!

Final trade: Bill Belichick for Mike McCarthy, Ty Montgomery, and a 1st round pick.

Someone find Robert Kraft's email address! This needs to be brought to his attention.

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can I coach the Packers??

I think I'm qualified. I have an MBA and own my own consulting firm.

Also I don't choose to do a SINGLEBACK formation Halfback Dive on my OWN 1/2 yard line.

I know to mix in PA rollouts with a standard 3 step drop
I know how effective AR is in a "no huddle" offense, especially given that we have a bunch of big, possession WRs and a LOT of them so they can switch out if they get tired.

Sign me up please!

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if MM's gone and he (Bill) wants to continue coaching, if he leaves NE, why not? on this team it's all about what Rodgers has left so the offensive coordinator would be critical. i don't think he'd want a GM holding him back either so Gute would have to go. lol

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This "team" honestly hasn't been that good since the 2014 NFC Championship Game..

It's basically AR playing "Superman" and carrying a below average team and incompetent coach every year lol

OP
OP
Wi. Mike now in Florida
Reaction score
It's basically AR playing "Superman" and carrying a below average team and incompetent coach every year lol

Your 100% correct.
What ever happen to building a defense around a good qb.
Somebody in the Packer front office has to go.

Packers Forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Also I don't choose to do a SINGLEBACK formation Halfback Dive on my OWN 1/2 yard line.

I know how effective AR is in a "no huddle" offense, especially given that we have a bunch of big, possession WRs and a LOT of them so they can switch out if they get tired.

Sign me up please!

Packers Forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds fantastic. I don't have the slightest idea why the Patriots haven't let him go already! This is Earth shatteringly brilliant!

Final trade: Bill Belichick for Mike McCarthy, Ty Montgomery, and a 1st round pick.

Someone find Robert Kraft's email address! This needs to be brought to his attention.

I don’t think that’s fair for the Packers.
I think it should be the same except WE get New England’s #1 pick, AND the exclusive rights to Brady’s son when he enters in NFL draft.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score

Sign me up please!

Are you a highly successful coach?

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly I don't have any coaching experience but I'm not fat or stupid and know how to think outside the box and make in game adjustments

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is the bottomline isn't it?

I look at the current roster and here is my assessment.

QB: best in the league
RB: solid two headed attack that is young and not a lot of miles on them.
WR: Lots of potential with MVS and ESB. Adams is a star. Allison is fine as a third. This would be an incredible cast with Jordy back. We will have to see about Kumerow. Cobb is done.
OL: I feel it is "okay" minus the RIGHT side of the line. Bulaga is fine but he is always such a huge injury risk. We have a turnstile at RG. I would like to see this addressed in the draft.

DL: One of the more talented in the league
ILB: would be very solid if Jake Ryan were not hurt
OLB: TERRIBLE and old
CB: One of the more talented ones in the league. I feel comfortable with a trio of Alexander/King/Jackson
Safety: very thin now

I can't put my finger on it except it's just bad coaching.

If we can go OLB and then Safety/OL in the draft and sign Landon Collins we will be in decent shape going forward.

MM has to go as this team is underachieving

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would be happy if our QB was not 27th in accuracy, healthy, and stopped overthrowing, underthrowing or holding the ball too long, and having the clock run down until he has to call timeout. When he looks normal, we will be ok.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
M
That is the bottomline isn't it?

I look at the current roster and here is my assessment.

QB: best in the league
RB: solid two headed attack that is young and not a lot of miles on them.
WR: Lots of potential with MVS and ESB. Adams is a star. Allison is fine as a third. This would be an incredible cast with Jordy back. We will have to see about Kumerow. Cobb is done.
OL: I feel it is "okay" minus the RIGHT side of the line. Bulaga is fine but he is always such a huge injury risk. We have a turnstile at RG. I would like to see this addressed in the draft.

DL: One of the more talented in the league
ILB: would be very solid if Jake Ryan were not hurt
OLB: TERRIBLE and old
CB: One of the more talented ones in the league. I feel comfortable with a trio of Alexander/King/Jackson
Safety: very thin now

I can't put my finger on it except it's just bad coaching.

If we can go OLB and then Safety/OL in the draft and sign Landon Collins we will be in decent shape going forward.

MM has to go as this team is underachieving
MM's record without Rodgers is 5-12-1. Without AR, MM has coached the team to a last place record. That answers the question.

D

Deleted member 6794

on this team it's all about what Rodgers has left so the offensive coordinator would be critical. i don't think he'd want a GM holding him back either so Gute would have to go.

Gutekunst has done a good job during his first season as the team's general manager. It's ridiculous to suggest to fire him.

Honestly I don't have any coaching experience but I'm not fat or stupid and know how to think outside the box and make in game adjustments

I guarantee McCarthy and every other coach on the Packers has forgotten way more about football than you will ever know.

D

Deleted member 6794

The Packers would have been over the cap by keeping Nelson though.

MM's record without Rodgers is 5-12-1. Without AR, MM has coached the team to a last place record. That answers the question.

The Packers have struggled without Rodgers mostly because of a lack of overall talent on the roster.

D

Deleted member 6794

The main lack of talent being at QB

While not having a decent backup quarterback was definitely a major issue in the team struggling without Rodgers the roster lacked overall talent as well.

H

HardRightEdge

As for the OP, to do what exactly? Make the playoffs? That's still possible. Win a championship? There's a shortfall in talent because of a series of poor draft yields.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts