ALL PLAYOFF TALK----EVERYTHING

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I do know we can't have a Saints/Steelers SB. The refs would not know who to favor.

12theTruth

Watching the abbreviated postgame. James Brown had a good smile going. Could it be from thinking about the $$$$$$$$$$$ from the ratings for next weeks game. Tebow vs Brady.

PS Steelers were out like 6 starters or something like that and they lost at least two early in the game. An even remotely healthy Steelers squad would have crushed the Broncos.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
+1 for PackersRS, that was a blowout! The Falcons just rolled over and let the Giants trample them. I wasn't very much impressed by how the Giants played either. A team of senior citizens out on a day pass could of beaten the Falcons in a similar manner. I don't give credit to the Giants for playing a good game, I will just say the Falcons flat out sucked. I at least thought, or hoped the Falcons would put up a fight. The best thing that can come out of this is that it's going to inflate the Giant's egos and they are going to march on us overconfident and full of themselves with their "impressive" win over the Falcons. But I didn't see any Falcons on that field today.
Pathetic that the two and only scored for the Falcons were unearned points.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching the abbreviated postgame. James Brown had a good smile going. Could it be from thinking about the $$$$$$$$$$$ from the ratings for next weeks game. Tebow vs Brady.

PS Steelers were out like 6 starters or something like that and they lost at least two early in the game. An even remotely healthy Steelers squad would have crushed the Broncos.

I used to find arguements like this valid, until the Packers won the Superbowl last year!

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
It's not all your fault. Your not the only one who can't stand him! :) But, as much as I hate to admit it, Tebow is actually playing some decent football right now. Or at least he is making Pitt's Steel Curtain look awful or they are just choosing a real bad time to have an off game.
I have nothing against Tebow, I just have a lot against the media never shutting up about the kid!

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
The Broncos still remind me of the 1995 Colts at times with some of these wins. It's almost deja vu.

bhuggins

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Skip Bayless is smiling! First Take will continue to discuss Tebow 90% of the show all this week.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Even juicier is that Josh McDaniels (I can't stand him) is back with the Patriots now.

They told this to Tebow and he just laughed. This is an interesting karma element as well considering he drafted Tebow and did not part well with Denver.

Good story lines in a few of these games for sure.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

vs.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
that is a dumb comparison..just saying

It's a comparison that stuck in my mind at times this year. Although the Broncos finished 8-8 instead of 9-7 but the similarities are there even to when Jim Harbaugh used to say after games (and he did not start the season at QB) "I would like to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ." It's the gritty cardiac comeback thing at times.

Hey the Broncos road might end here but I am one who thought they would lose today easily. I was pretty good with Denver in the regular season calling their games but I thought the Steelers would be too much, especially defensively.

I am probably done trying to predict this Tebow thing. You just have to watch and see what happens. It can defy logic.

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a comparison that stuck in my mind at times this year. Although the Broncos finished 8-8 instead of 9-7 but the similarities are there even to when Jim Harbaugh used to say after games (and he did not start the season at QB) "I would like to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ." It's the gritty cardiac comeback thing at times.

Hey the Broncos road might end here but I am one who thought they would lose today easily. I was pretty good with Denver in the regular season calling their games but I thought the Steelers would be too much, especially defensively.

I am probably done trying to predict this Tebow thing. You just have to watch and see what happens. It can defy logic.
i guess i can see that...the 95 colts almost beat pittsburg...I recall them coming back a lot on teams that year too...

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
i guess i can see that...the 95 colts almost beat pittsburg...I recall them coming back a lot on teams that year too...

The refs kinda jobbed those Colts. Did I imagine things or did the refs try to help out the Steelers today AGAIN in the second half?

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The refs kinda jobbed those Colts. Did I imagine things or did the refs try to help out the Steelers today AGAIN in the second half?
i think so...wasnt there a pass interfrence no call on the last play..i was youngebut I recall watching that game.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts