ALL PLAYOFF TALK----EVERYTHING

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Especially when he's left wide open like the Saints did the entire game....Best receiver on the team and you don't cover him, then wonder why the Lions moved the ball up and down the field at will the entire game...duh....
uhh... he was double/triple covered plenty of times. Calvin Johnson is the most explosive/all-around talented wide receiver since moss IMO

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i just hope the packers o-line handles the defensive four of the giants. If they do not, next weekend would be a LOOOOONG weekend

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Falcons and Giants are both going to have to play a LOT better on offense to have a prayer next week.

OP
OP
Chicocheese

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well the Giants are coming into Lambeau on Sunday. Need to prepare for those guys! They are no joke, their D-line has really stepped up. I think that will be the biggest issue. They will want to keep Rodgers out of rhythm. The other side of that coin is that our O-line is the most complete it has been in a while and we have some time to prepare for the Giants.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giants will give us a very good game. They play defense and have a running game. Rodgers will get a lot of pressure from their front 4. I'm concerned but not overly.

JTheGreat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anybody else think the broncos can pull off this game? I predicted 13-10 denver from the start of the week. Should be a great game.

Reaction score
Giants will give us a very good game. They play defense and have a running game. Rodgers will get a lot of pressure from their front 4. I'm concerned but not overly.
Good thing for us is Aaron saw this same defense in New York and still dropped 30+ on them. I do think we will see Rodgers out of the pocket a lot more next Sunday. And Aaron out of the pocket is almost as dangerous as Aaron in the pocket.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anybody else think the broncos can pull off this game? I predicted 13-10 denver from the start of the week. Should be a great game.
Everyone finally got to see what I always knew about Timmy Tbag against the Cheifs. That is, that Timmy Tbag is overrated.
I think this game will further prove that.
I expect a big beat down by the Stealers.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giants vs Packers pros and cons.
Pros:
Packers know these guys since they beat them before.
At Lambeau.
Packers an extra week to rest and prepare.

Cons:
Giant just came off a huge win which could give them much momentum.
Giants beat Packers in Lambeau in playoffs before a few years ago. They may use that win also for their momentum.

Anything else you want to add to these lists?

bhuggins

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, the Packers worst nightmare is coming to Lambeau. The one team I didn't want to see in the playoffs is looking very strong as of late. Their defensive front is scary and the running game is just good enough to keep Rodgers off the field. Our defense really needs to step up next Sunday.

Reaction score
Giants vs Packers pros and cons.
Pros:
Packers know these guys since they beat them before.
At Lambeau.
Packers an extra week to rest and prepare.

Cons:
Giant just came off a huge win which could give them much momentum.
Giants beat Packers in Lambeau in playoffs before a few years ago. They may use that win also for their momentum.

Anything else you want to add to these lists?
Pros: It's not Brett Favre back there, it's Aaron Rodgers
There was no Clay Matthews back in 2007. There is now. He tormented Eli in that game this past season
Beating a weak Atlanta team who was saddled with suspect play calling is not what I would call a true test.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, the Packers worst nightmare is coming to Lambeau. The one team I didn't want to see in the playoffs is looking very strong as of late. Their defensive front is scary and the running game is just good enough to keep Rodgers off the field. Our defense really needs to step up next Sunday.
I think there will be some Packers fan somewhere who would be nervous no matter who is coming to Lambeau.
This is the playoffs where it's win or go home.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
+1 for PackersRS, that was a blowout! The Falcons just rolled over and let the Giants trample them. I wasn't very much impressed by how the Giants played either. A team of senior citizens out on a day pass could of beaten the Falcons in a similar manner. I don't give credit to the Giants for playing a good game, I will just say the Falcons flat out sucked. I at least thought, or hoped the Falcons would put up a fight. The best thing that can come out of this is that it's going to inflate the Giant's egos and they are going to march on us overconfident and full of themselves with their "impressive" win over the Falcons. But I didn't see any Falcons on that field today.

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
Actually it's the other way around, the Giants' worst nightmare came true because the Saints won. Now they have to face the most explosive offense in the NFL on their own turf in a hostile environment.

The Giants D had some success against Newhouse and his open-door policy, but that's over if Clifton returns to form. Shut down the left and let our five block their four and Rodgers will tear them up.

If our 14th-ranked defense (points allowed which is all that matters) has even a slightly better than average day these guys will be flying back to the Big Apple talking about how better things will be next year and not to worry Eli, four interceptions isn't bad against "those" guys.

We fear nobody, whether it be the Giants, Saints or Niners... but they can feel free to fear us.

Members online

Latest posts