All New Members - Reminder

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you have not yet checked out our Member map and posted your flag there, get to it guys and gals ( cool map under the main menu ) !!!

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Yes. Post it so I know where to find, err so I, err so we can compare locations! :)

I live in an igloo up here Z2C so I am pretty hard to find. If 4packgirl ever keeps her promise and moves in here to keep me warm though, just follow the loud WOO HOO sounds and you will find me !!!

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks WPF,

I never knew about this feature. I found out that I am only 10 minutes away from AADP. :p

BTW: The "Thickson Ridge Power Center" on the map is actually east of Thickson Road on Victoria/Bloor Street between Whitby and Oshawa. On the map it is showing it between Ajax and Whitby in the middle of some farm fields.

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Bad news Anubis, I moved out to downtown Toronto.

I was working at 901 King Street West until this past June. Come 1 November I'll be working out of BCE Place. Still living in Whitby, tho.

Perhaps you are familiar with the Risen, Inch, and Fraser law firm in Oshawa, on Simcoe St.?

I'm not too familiar with Law firms (especially criminal law). Either I am a good boy, or just plain lucky! :p

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Theres a lot more people here in Iowa then I thought, I figured I was the only one.

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Schmitty said:
I dont know the longitude and latitude. All I know is I live on lake Michigan.

You can zoom in on the map and plot your location by left-clicking on where you live. The map will then show a flag on the spot where you clicked. You then just need to click the "Update Location" button to save your flag.

HTH,

Anubis

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
alittle off topic but how do you show your location under your avatar.

i didnt put my location when i regestered, so how do i edit it???

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
umair said:

Under the banner at the top of this page, click My Account. Then in the left-hand column, click My Profile Information. You can edit your location here.

HTH,

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
umair said:

Under your account/profile settings - HERE

Reaction score
You know, for the right price I can hook you up with 4pack's address..... don't ask me how I'll get it, but I can't stand to see the guy who unselfishly gave me his playboy collection in so much pain! I guess this is why digs isn't on lately; first it was DePack who had to get over 4pack, then digs, and now you..... "devil, thy name is women!" :wink:

BTW - I found out Playboy ranked York university #2 in terms of hottest gals attending. (Sorry, I will eventually put this in my sig isntead of repeating it over... and over..... and over..... but can you really blame me for doing that? :D )

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know, for the right price I can hook you up with 4pack's address..... don't ask me how I'll get it, but I can't stand to see the guy who unselfishly gave me his playboy collection in so much pain! I guess this is why digs isn't on lately; first it was DePack who had to get over 4pack, then digs, and now you..... "devil, thy name is women!" :wink:

BTW - I found out Playboy ranked York university #2 in terms of hottest gals attending. (Sorry, I will eventually put this in my sig isntead of repeating it over... and over..... and over..... but can you really blame me for doing that? :D )

Actually aadp,

That's not why I am drinking. Do you see that new pic of her with the wedding dress ? Well let's just say ( I am so embarrased ) that after 4pack got me all boozed up, she took me to a church...and I woke up with this ring on my finger and I don't remember anything........ :cry: :shock: :wink:

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey now...if that were true, i'd be a polygamist & while i may be alot of things (minx, positions assistant, pf.com's official *****, etc...) the one thing i am NOT is a polygamist!!! :)

hmmm...depack, digs, & winni...NEXT!!!!

LOL! :) :)

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts