ALL Ndamukong Suh FA discussion

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We just played Miami last year too, so we're only going to face Suh one time in the next 6 years if he spends the entire contract there, and not until 2018.

Unless it's in the Super Bowl, which I'm sure we will be fine with, because, well, we'd be in the Super Bowl.
I was just having this same thought. Crazy. 1 more time.

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Suh leaving the NFC North is fine with me. He can stomp on Tom Brady's ankle next season instead of A-Rod's.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Suh is getting PAID! Good for him. He's earned the money and deserves the payday. Also glad to see him out of the NFC North.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Why is there Lynch talk in a Suh thread?

I know it's offseason but a post or two happens but this many is just derailing

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do the Lions look desperate if they go after Fairley hard? He was clearly the 2nd option, and it sounded like they had internal drama this season.

I dont think they make the playoffs next season tbh

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's what happens when one player hits free agency while the other signs an extension with a year remaining on his contract.

of course. Texans had alot more leverage. But I was getting at the fact that one is much more deserving than the other to be the highest paid defensive player in the league.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Since this is a thread about Suh (not really a Packers topic), what do ya'll think about his signing from the Dolphins point of view? I question spending that kind of money on any player other than a QB. What salary cap moves will they have to make to accommodate his contract? Are they one DL - even the second best DL in the league - away from Super Bowl contention? If not, does this signing make sense?

I'm sure all Packers fans like the fact Suh is out of the division and conference. The talk about how often the Packers will have to face him got me thinking about another aspect of this signing from the Dolphins point of view. Right now the one player in the league most likely to be serving a suspension when the Packers do play the Dolphins is Suh. Or can a Lion tiger change his stripes?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think any player that doesn't control the flow of the game like a QB can is worth that type of cash. He's very good, but he just doesn't impact a game like a top Quarterback does. He has to be accounted for, but teams, even mediocre offensive teams, can find a way to beat a defense with a good DT. and you can sign 3 very capable d-linemen for that cash and have a healthy rotation on the line keeping everyone fresh and productive and attacking all game and all season long.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just glad we don't have to worry about that overpaid POS stomping on any of our players for the next 3 seasons.

Members online

Latest posts