Albert Haynesworth to Minnesota?

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
One in 16 seasons, the other in 7.

It's not his fault that he had a career ending injury. When he was active, he was arguably the #1 or #2 receiver, for his whole career. The same can't be said, IMHO about Carter...
For me, longevity plays a role. Terrell Davis was the best in the league for a few years, but then he got hurt a bunch. It's a shame, sure, but I wouldn't put him in the Hall even though he had a few years that showed he was probably heading there if he stayed healthy.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For me, longevity plays a role. Terrell Davis was the best in the league for a few years, but then he got hurt a bunch. It's a shame, sure, but I wouldn't put him in the Hall even though he had a few years that showed he was probably heading there if he stayed healthy.
I'm not talking about "a few years". I'm talking about being elite since his rookie year, during 7 years...

And the playoffs. Let's not forget what he did in the playoffs. 3 Tds against the Lions in that memorable game...

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not talking about "a few years". I'm talking about being elite since his rookie year, during 7 years...

And the playoffs. Let's not forget what he did in the playoffs. 3 Tds against the Lions in that memorable game...

season 1 : 791 yards 1 TD
season 2: 1423 yards 12 TDs
season 3: 1105 yards 6 TDs
season 4: 961 yards 4 TDs

He really had about 4 elite years not 7.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I loved Sterling. Of course, I bought his official authentic jersey that season... then he had the neck and was done. Finished.
That's why I was scared to buy any other authentic jerseys!

I should maybe now by a Jared Allen or Brett Favray purple one!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I loved Sterling. Of course, I bought his official authentic jersey that season... then he had the neck and was done. Finished.

HAHAHA please do.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I have a AJ Hawk Jersey. Every time I wore it........the Packers lost. I wore it during one of the games........and we were loosing........I took it off and threw it across the room........and we came back and won. Now all I have is a Mark Chumura Jersey!!!! LOL

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
season 1 : 791 yards 1 TD
season 2: 1423 yards 12 TDs
season 3: 1105 yards 6 TDs
season 4: 961 yards 4 TDs

He really had about 4 elite years not 7.
He had a great rookie year for a rookie... And after that, it was domination...

Not only by stats, but specially by play. He was consistantly double teamed, and made huge play after huge play...

D

Derps

C'mon Packer fans...it's not like we drafted Favre or Reggie White to name a few.

Don't represent our fanbase by acting like a bunch of bozos.

:viksux:

D

Derps

Albert isnt a FA so he wouldnt be signed he would be traded for. And no try out either. Regardless I dont think TT would bring him in, he isnt "packer material" in regards to his attitude.

Tjack is a FA after this year as he signed a 1 year tender.

WoW...I just spit Mountain Dew all over my computer laughing...

:viksux:

Members online

Latest posts