1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Albert Haynesworth, Mark Tausher

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by uwbadger12000, Oct 9, 2008.

1. uwbadger12000

uwbadger12000 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Do you think we will re-sign Mark Tausher this off-season. I hope so. He is the only Badger on the team. 8)

Also, do you think Thompson makes a run for Albert Hayneworth in the off-season if Tennessee doesn't re-sign him seeing that our D-Line is playing very poorly? I hope he does make a play for him. We have the money, so our top priorities in the off-season should be:

1) Re-sign Tausher
    2) Sign Haynewsorth
    3) Re-sign Jennings

If those three things happen, it will be a great off-season.

2. Veretax

Veretax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    I will say the same thing I say to fans of the Skins. Just because someone played at the local university, or even in HS nearby, does not mean that any particular player should be kept. I would hope we keep players that can play, and don't just have a local tie-in. Now if we can get both, that would be great, but Tausher being a former Badger, should have no bearing on whether or not he is re-signed.

3. DoddPower

DoddPower Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!

Ratings:
    +54
    I can't imagine Haynesworth NOT being re-signed.

That would be a huge mistake by the Titans in my opinion. He is the anchor of that defense.

If he does sneak out, however, he will get a HUGE payday. Probably one of the highest paid free agent signings of the year. I can't really see Ted getting too involved in that.