1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Alabama

Discussion in 'College Sports' started by Bogart, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    Alabama 21
    LSU 0

LSU crossed the 50 yard line only once the entire game as the Tide dominated them to a level.

Best part about it? Jordan Jefferson having a ****** game after Les Miles benched the better quarterback last time for his sorry ***.I know LSU fans personally who hate him, and probably are going to want to run him out of town after last night, no doubt in mind Lee is better, but don't think he would have made a difference here.

Is A.J. McCarron an upgrade to what Greg McElroy was? I like this kid better, and he played better than most AL quarterbacks have done in a championship game. I liked McElroy but god help me, when he dropped back to pass I would get worried cause his pocket presence wasn't the best, and often he'd stand there and take a sack, McCarron's mobility tonight against a top elite defense is what earned him the MVP of the game, and I hope he continues to impress next year. This kid could turn into a great draft prospect.

AFTER 3 WEEKS OF DEALING WITH CONSTANT TRASH TALK IN MY OFFICE, I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE LSU FANS WHEN I CLOCK IN AT WORK!!! ROLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

2. SanDiegoCheese

SanDiegoCheese West Coast Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +185
    Congrats to 'Bama! We'll see you next year. (hopefully) :):tup:

3. greenandgold

greenandgold I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan

Ratings:
    +466
    One of my Mom's card playing women friends is a Cajun. She swore she was going to have to move from Mobile, Alabama if LSU lost.

She's really funny, because when she gets mad she starts cussing in Cajun. Ill bet she was cussing up a blue streak last night. Or since it was French, should that be a bleu streak?

4. SanDiegoCheese

SanDiegoCheese West Coast Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +185
    LOL! Bleu Streak. I like watching the show swamp people. "Choot 'em 'n da head, boy!" LOL! Yeah, the ENTIRE state of LA must be cussing up a storm, right now. :x3:

5. greenandgold

Ratings:
    +466
    GIT 'IM JUNIOR, GIT "IM! SHOOT 'IM IN DA HAID!

• Like Like x 1
  6. greenandgold

Ratings:
    +466