Alabama

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Alabama 21
LSU 0

LSU crossed the 50 yard line only once the entire game as the Tide dominated them to a level.

Best part about it? Jordan Jefferson having a ****** game after Les Miles benched the better quarterback last time for his sorry ***.I know LSU fans personally who hate him, and probably are going to want to run him out of town after last night, no doubt in mind Lee is better, but don't think he would have made a difference here.

Is A.J. McCarron an upgrade to what Greg McElroy was? I like this kid better, and he played better than most AL quarterbacks have done in a championship game. I liked McElroy but god help me, when he dropped back to pass I would get worried cause his pocket presence wasn't the best, and often he'd stand there and take a sack, McCarron's mobility tonight against a top elite defense is what earned him the MVP of the game, and I hope he continues to impress next year. This kid could turn into a great draft prospect.

AFTER 3 WEEKS OF DEALING WITH CONSTANT TRASH TALK IN MY OFFICE, I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE LSU FANS WHEN I CLOCK IN AT WORK!!! ROLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
One of my Mom's card playing women friends is a Cajun. She swore she was going to have to move from Mobile, Alabama if LSU lost.

She's really funny, because when she gets mad she starts cussing in Cajun. Ill bet she was cussing up a blue streak last night. Or since it was French, should that be a bleu streak?

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL! Bleu Streak. I like watching the show swamp people. "Choot 'em 'n da head, boy!" LOL! Yeah, the ENTIRE state of LA must be cussing up a storm, right now. :x3:

Members online

Latest posts