Al Harris

slowsinistermo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HE LOOKED PATHETIC TODAY...PRO BOWL MY ***, HE GOT MANHANDLED AND EMBARRASSED WOODSON SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON BURRESS ALTHOUGH HE DIDNT PLAY WELL EITHER

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everyone has a bad game, but the Packers ought to get some of their other corners ready to play because I think Harris' skills are on the decline and have been over the last 2 years.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was like watching the movie Deliverance. Where Al Harris was Ned Beaty, bent over that log with his pants down, and Plexico was that Country hick giving him the business.

Editors Note: Changed Warren to Ned...as pointed out below.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was like watching the movie Deliverance. Where Al Harris was Warren Beaty, bent over that log with his pants down, and Plexico was that Country hick giving him the business.

Wrong, it was Ned Beatty in that movie getting the business. What did that hick see in him in the first place to give him any anyhow?

PACKmanN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well maybe if our defense could stay off the field and get some rest it could have helped. I think Harris has to have a talk with TT about making a pay cut during the offseason.

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Al Harris got burned bad today no doubt. But our defensive cord. did nothing to adjust and we payed for it. We will be back stronger and better than ever with or without bob sanders and al harris.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Harris gets too involved in mind games instead of just playing his game. He hasn't had many bad games but he is definitely his own worst enemy. I blame Sanders as much as Harris thought because he didn't make any adjustments.

Reaction score
Al Harris got burned bad today no doubt. But our defensive cord. did nothing to adjust and we payed for it. We will be back stronger and better than ever with or without bob sanders and al harris.

Actually we started blitzing more, and probably made subtle adjustments that will be revealed as the game goes on.

Let's be honest, Plaxico was lining up on the right side, so the only Safety help we could give Al was Bigby.

Not sure about you, but Bigby isn't exactly the best in pass coverage.

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:

Actually we started blitzing more, and probably made subtle adjustments that will be revealed as the game goes on.

Let's be honest, Plaxico was lining up on the right side, so the only Safety help we could give Al was Bigby.

Not sure about you, but Bigby isn't exactly the best in pass coverage.
Agreed my friend but with all the pregame hype from al i thought he would play a bit better. A bitter pill and i hope it makes al a better player because of it.

Reaction score
I agree gotarace27, but I fear if this was the beginning of the end for Al.

He is like 33, and I mean this was as bad as I remember seeing him. He was bad against TO, but even that performance wasn't as bad as this one.

But knowing Al, you can bet he'll use this as motivation.

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bad day for our secondary... Upsetting day... And of course.... the only thing on right now is highlights...

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I dunno why we didn't give Al some help earlier than the 4th quarter. Seemed like he was getting burned all day long. But, as soon as we took Buress away Smith starting getting wide open catches. Ugh.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought last year we should have brought in Nate Clements. This year we should try for Asante Samuel. We all know TT will find some 6th round guy from some unknown school to be the next great CB though. ;)

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
No rabid, I say we go for the Raiders #1 CB, who will be a FA.

That man is a stud.

I highly, highly doubt the Raiders will let him get anywhere.

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bring in pac man jones and draft another 1st round cb and draft a 2nd round cb ... the hell with it draft all your picks a cb ... one of them has to turn out good or all of them lol

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd rather get DeAngelo Hall, but who knows? Maybe Woodson can lobby Asomugha to the Pack.

I'm not going to judge Thompson, because I know I'll be wrong. But seriously, we were an OT away of the Super Bowl. That means we're just a few positions away. Better depth at corner can help us.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts