Al Harris sends a "Thank you" note

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
By Mike Johnson of the Journal Sentinel
Nov. 21, 2010 10:06 a.m.
In a classy and touching move, former Green Bay Packer cornerback Al Harris thanked Packer fans for supporting him during his years with the Green and Gold in an advertisement in Sunday's Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

In the ad, which appears on the back page of Sunday's Sports section, Harris thanks the "Packer Nation" for making his experience in Green Bay "simply amazing."

"Thank you for making one of the coldest places the warmest place," Harris' note says in part.

Al Harris = Class act.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I dont know why you bag on brett so much. Its not his fault! He sent in a thank you letter to the papers in Wisconsin, but it just got intercepted.
I actually wonder what's going to come out of this game and this season now. Do we get a statement from Brett regarding those circumstances 3 years ago? Does he comment on his time in GB? Does he try and make amends with the Packer nation?

I'm VERY interested in what happens in the future with him.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually wonder what's going to come out of this game and this season now. Do we get a statement from Brett regarding those circumstances 3 years ago? Does he comment on his time in GB? Does he try and make amends with the Packer nation?

I'm VERY interested in what happens in the future with him.
I think the standard reaction from Packer nation will be one of indifference.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Wow...I sooo still love my Al Harris,...class act indeed.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I always liked Al's intensity on the field, and hearing this makes me appreciate him being part of the packers a little more

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Yay, I really enjoy knowing that the Packers players know that the fans loved to see them, that truly was classy by Harris. I wish things like this would get mentioned more.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Harris knows it's a business, but he still was hurt by it you could tell. Glad he was classy enough not to take it out on the fans. Gotta love Al for that. He'll always be a Packer to me. Unlike that other guy.

gbforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm very glad that Kampman and Harris showed their appreciation and that they went to AFC teams so i can root for them without any guilt. When Kampman tore his ACL again I was as sad as I would be for a Packer starter getting hurt.

OsiRis6661

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was sad to see him go he was a great packer good memories we all wish you the best.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Harris knows it's a business, but he still was hurt by it you could tell. Glad he was classy enough not to take it out on the fans. Gotta love Al for that. He'll always be a Packer to me. Unlike that other guy.

This^^

Members online

Latest posts