Al Harris Retires

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great DB but will always be remembered for the "We want the ball and we're gonna score" pick 6. Best of luck Al!

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great career but I still find it hard to shake the memories of Plaxico owning him 1 on 1 in the Championship game. I still can't understand why in the hell they didn't give him some help that night.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never will get over that NFC championship. Reguardless he will be headed for the packers HOF. Deservingly so. Congrats on a great career

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
can't edit my post on tapatalk....but was looking for an article about this....and the first article that comes up says "Al Harris retires".... but then the article says Al Wilson and goes back and forth using both last names. The picture they show is NOT Al Harris ....so now i'm confused!

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22475988/34073190

This was the article I was talking about...now off to find out whaaaaaaats uuuuuup!!!!

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/a...ers_cb_al_harris_retires_from_the_nfl/8992288

well that first link is journalism at its worst!!! eeeeesh people!!!

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Three things I hate about that video. Chris Collingsturd is one of the announcers. And you see Sharper And Longwell, who both bolted to the Vikings.

Now Al Harris, loved ya buddy. Really wish that injury never happened. At least we gave you a Superbowl ring anyways.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
"We want the ball and we're gonna score." Those words are now immortalized, thanks to Al Harris. One of my favorite Packers of this generation. I've been expecting this news but dreading it all the same. Best of luck to you and I wish you all the joys this world has to offer in your retirement.

Anyone know if he is going to get to be retired as a Packer? It would be awesome if they had some kind of ceremony, tribute to him. He deserves it more than some other former Packer, He Who Shall Not Be Named.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Bert Lorenzo Farve coulda learned A LOT ABOUT CLASS from my brother Al
Again, one could be in the movie Courageous, and the other in Old School 2... while Old School is hilarious, COurageous is a movie one can be proud of as a man. Same about Mister Harris

Fazeman

Setting The Pace
Reaction score
Harris' locker room interviews were always funny. His intuitive answers usually had some kind of hidden humor that left me smiling.:)

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I never will get over that NFC championship. Reguardless he will be headed for the packers HOF. Deservingly so. Congrats on a great career

Think so?

I am on the bubble for it..But if Chewy is in it, then Al really deserves it

L

Lunchboxer

"We want the ball and we're gonna score" is one of the biggest highlight of the last decade.

Ill miss you Al.

He will be in the Packers HOF. Wish he dident get hurt.

Members online

Latest posts