Al harris NOT holding out!! YAY!

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GOOD News i didnt think it was true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It still remains that the fact that he isn't happy with the multi-million he's already getting is downright ridiculous and selfish. These pro athletes drive me nuts with their monetary demands.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well hes getting a lot of respect...his image is increasing(thanks chad johnson, for calling him the 2nd best CB in the league), and he wants his paycheck up. At least hes going about it the right way.

there are probably tons of guys who want raises, but it doesnt get leaked into the news like this one.

DeusNova

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear that he isn't holding out, and plans to wait until AFTER the season to possible re-work his deal..

A true professional.

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Hes not holding out...thank god

It appears Bruce gave us some bad information...

but this is bad info that I like! THANK GOD!

"He's not Mike McKenzie. That's not Al," Bechta said.

his agent is funny.

I did not give you bad information.

Here is exactly what I posted:

Bruce said:
HERE IS ANOTHER REASON HE IS VALUABLE:

Packers | Harris skipping minicamp because of contract Published Sat May 20 12:58:00 a.m. CT 2006
(KFFL) Jason Wilde, of the Wisconsin State Journal, reports Green Bay Packers CB Al Harris is skipping the team's three-day minicamp because he would like the team to upgrade his contract, according to a team source.

Reaction score
Umm Trom, I am not sure I can recall Bruce ever giving wrong information. As Bruce posted above, he provids you with a reason Al is valuable, and it was actually reported by KFFL.

BRUCE, CHECK YOUR PM! :) (It's nothing bad)

Trom, also check your PM. :)

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you wanna fight me, AADP? I'll packerforum punch you in the face! Michael barrett style!(note Avatar)! AY!DKNONDCDrunkDHEUG!E

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
you wanna fight me, AADP? I'll packerforum punch you in the face! Michael barrett style!(note Avatar)! AY!DKNONDCDrunkDHEUG!E

ok, i vote trom isn't allowed to post past midnight - anyone else?? :wink:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
tromadz said:

ok, i vote trom isn't allowed to post past midnight - anyone else?? :wink:
Yup.....cause that drunkin' rampage is SURE to follow!!!LOLOLOLDK3NRVNNAFJM!!! Sorry..........had a moment there........ :lol:

It seems in todays NFL, ANYTIME a player gets more money then someone playing "his" position, they automatically think "I deserve MORE then him!" and they go off with the attitude problem. Now, Favre gets a BOATLOAD of money, yet i bet there are QB's that make more then him. Yet HE isn't crying about it. I don't think he ever asked for a raise since he got his last contract. There is only SO much money one guy can spend. WHY can't these millionaires be satisfied???

LambeauEast

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awesome, two babies gone(McKenzie and Walker) and left with two upstanding REAL men(Harris and Driver). It seems as though the bad seeds are rooting themselves out...management doesn't need to.

Yay to "packer people"!

Reaction score
lol good one cali.

I'm told that Harris wants some bonus coin this year, a la Richard Seymore in New England last year. Then he wants to discuss a new contract at the end of this season.

Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
all about da packers said:
eastcoastpacker said:
That is good news to hear... The packers don't need that trouble again.

:( Check the date, this is old info and is not true. Harris is considering holding out... :(

******.. you beat me to it.

or was that an internet echo? yeah, thats the ticket.

Out with the old mods, in with the new! :D :p

Zero, I thought Harris was considering holding out: "I'd like to come and do my job, but everyone's got to be fair, too. It's going to be interesting to see how it plays out." It'd be great if I was wrong.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts