Al Harris lobbies for the Pro Bowl

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read an article in the paper a week or so ago and it gave Al's website and told how bad he wants to be voted 1 time to the PB.

3irty1.com

Here's the section for Pro Bowl voting on his website:
Pro Bowl Voting: Vote for Al Harris now
Al Harris has not missed a game since the start of the 1998 season, having played in 163 straight contests.

He has posted comments from players and coaches under a category called "Expert Witnesses". Along with a section called "Case Files".

His contention is that he may not have the numbers when it comes to tackles and Ints but that is because they are not throwing at him. He also tells us that he covers the other team's #1 WR on most plays.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol..... i voted for every packer so... this is pretty funny.

Al is a shut down corner though

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know your good when it's headlines when the guy your guarding catches more than three passes.

I've seen the Saints right Corner give up more TD's in one game then I've seen Al give up the whole time he's been a Packer.

It's a shame he doesn't make that game. You certainly couldn't convince me he shouldn't be there.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We all know Harris belongs there, but I doubt he'd make it once again.

The thing is, he shuts down the WR, so nobody throws in his direction to the point there are no numbers to track Harris' performance. So he gets overlooked, again and again.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He deserves it. Most of the time you see him being crafty and using the sideline as a second defender, so the pass sails out of bounds. Last week (it was called back, on a questionable off sides penalty by Kampman) we saw what happens when someone really tries to throw at him. He made a hell of a play on that ball and plucked it clean.

I can't decide which of our 2 corners I like better.

OP
OP
W

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Oh, I get his url address now..... 3irty1.... thirty-one, his number... hahahahahahaha that's clever.

All right AADP!

V

Vikeman

WoW...he all of a sudden is a shutdown corner after years of being Viking receivers lil b*tch

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
brennan1884 said:

WoW...he all of a sudden is a shutdown corner after years of being Viking receivers lil b*tch

A few other very good Wr has said he is the best...

Randy makes lot of GREAT players oook bad..

Sort of how Brett makes great D players look bad...Champ, Bly, Sharper ( opps Sharper isnt great sorry ) Randle, list goes on...

What about Brett and how many tds he has thrown on your little bi*tches???

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
brennan1884 said:

Dude go wine and pout about your sorry *** football team somewhere else, Minnesota sucks.....you clowns drool over Favre because you dont know what a real quarterback is. Since #4 took his first snap, the Queens have had 25 different starting quarterbacks. So you tell me, no super bowls ever and a history of being loosers.....or TITLETOWN!!!!

YOu wish you could come out of the Queen closet and proclain your true love for the PACK....why would you be on this sight if deep down you didnt get a thrill off seeing us win.

CHUMP!

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I don't remember that ever happening.

Harris came to the Packers in 2003. Moss left the Queens in '04. Moss is the ONLY good reciever they had during that stretch and even now.

So Harris played vs. Moss for what, a whole 4 games? Good job basing your statement on 4 games.

skibum55

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn, must eyes must be going...

I couldn't find Al Woodson (or was it Charles Harris) at CB...

:shock: :shock: :doh: :beersign:

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
not only did he own roy williams.... he planted him in the ground, and made him look like a fool on a nationally televised game on Thanksgiving no less.

Al played out of his mind today. congrats.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he face****ed mike furrey too. he jammed him into the ground, then ****** his face. it was gross....yet awesome.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
not only did he own roy williams.... he planted him in the ground, and made him look like a fool on a nationally televised game on Thanksgiving no less.

Al played out of his mind today. congrats.

I could be wrong, but I think that was Furrey you saw Al plant on the turf today. Just pushed him backwards, and the guy went all top-heavy and went airborne, then horizontal, then CRASH!!! It was awesome!

Members online

Latest posts