1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Al Harris is the man!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Zombieslayer, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    So, I'm watching da Bears vs the Hawks, and they showed what happened the last time Hasselback played a playoff game in overtime.

"We'll receive, and we're gonna win," Hasselback said.

So, Hasselback drops back to pass, lets one off, and Al Harris picks it off and returns it for a TD.

That brought back a good memory. Al Harris should have been in the Pro Bowl this year. He got robbed. How about some appreciation for Al Harris folks? :cheerleader:

2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    He is good, for sure. It seems the small market Packers never got the "love" when pro bowl balloting comes around.

3. packedhouse01

packedhouse01 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    The small market didn't have anything to do with Harris not making the probowl. They abysmal defense they played most of the season is the reason he didn't make it.

4. gopackgo

gopackgo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Holmgren didn't send Hasselbeck onto the field for the coin flip this time. I was hoping for another prediction.

5. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    How about a new deal for #31? :thumbsup:

6. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Definitely.

I'd have to say though, given Al's yapping last year about his displeasure, no news is be good news IMO.

7. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't get why people think it's a big deal because he said something to the Green Bay and Milwaukee media. Would you guys prefer he write a note????

It's not like he went on ESPN and Jim Rome and whine for a new deal like a Walker did.

8. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Personally I have nothing against him going and talking with the media, but just some of the comments he made were very questionable. That is what got me a little ticked off.

No word yet from Al or his agent in any paper would be a good thing IMO, because I'd think if there were no talks that Al or his agent would be talking in hopes of getting interest from other teams or forcing TT's hand, and since they haven't I think it is safe to conclude that talks are on going, which is much more comforting given the Walker situation.

9. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Didn't the Walker situations escalate after the Super Bowl last year? I hope your right but something tells me they're far from a deal. Though the longer this goes your right, No news is good news.

10. Cliff

Cliff Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    :jumpsmile:
    :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: