Al Harris Could Start Sunday Vs. Green Bay

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish Harris the best, too. I hate he is playing against us, but I have nothing but love for this guy. He is indeed a class act and he'll always be Pack to me.

"We want the ball and we're gonna score!" ~ Just don't pull this on us, Mr. Harris!

Reaction score
I hope he does good. And when I mean good, I mean give up a couple touchdowns and don't get an interception. I love Al, but he is the enemy this week.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
That is crazy!!! Hopefully he won't have a game like Barnett... :eek:

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds like 400+ yards and a 3-4 TD week for ARod. Loved ya as a Packer Al, but there is a reason that without injuries to the starters, he doesn't start for the 0-4 Rams.

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't know he caught on with another team. Wish you the best Al. You'll always be one of my favs. Also wish you could retire a Packer.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love Al too, and don't forget, he got a Super Bowl ring with us right? Didn't we give him one for the title?
He's a warrior, but whoever he covers, he will be so much slower than.

They have Poppinga too.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope alligator arms does well, too. If he does play, tell the refs to watch the gator after 5 yards on whomever he happens to be covering. ;D

Reaction score
I know I'm not in the majority on this, but I never really thought much about Al Harris. I felt that on most plays (that he was around) he was afraid to hit and would let another defensive player make the tackle while he just kind of ran along side of the play. Just my .02
Trapped

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is such a mismatch. I almost feel bad for the rams. Pick 6 for woodson this week? sure hope so.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
I predict that, like most games that Al starts in, he will have very few balls thrown his way. As fans, we see stats like interceptions and tackles, but when the ball isn't thrown in his direction nobody gives him praise or fury. Al had his own "iron man" streak going while with the packers, where he kept the opponent's #1 reciever with out a catch for a very long time. (unfortunatley don't remember the numbers). Obviously I have nothing but love for Harris.

However, I believe our recievers are the bomb and both sides will be a mismatch. I do however think that whoever Harris is covering will have a low day in reception yards (unless a safety blows over the top coverage like with Plaxico :p)

So what I hope? I hope that Harris has such good coverage that Arod just doesn't throw his way, but that we rotate out recievers like usual to make sure we spread the ball around :D

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I think the game has pasted him...He might have a one or two good plays a game, but will far be over shadowed by bad plays

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I love Al too, and don't forget, he got a Super Bowl ring with us right? Didn't we give him one for the title?
He's a warrior, but whoever he covers, he will be so much slower than.

They have Poppinga too.

Poppinga has been having a quietly decent year. I've been wondering if the Packers shouldn't have held on to that one.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Yeah I really liked Al, I am glad we have such a classy and loyal organization and they gave him a ring. I am not going to enjoy seeing him getting smoked on Sunday.

Members online

Latest posts