Al Harris Charges dropped

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dade County prosecutor's office has dropped charges against Al Harris for his involvement at a strip bar in Miami. According to sources, there was not enough credible evidence to proceed.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sounds like a case of someone trying to take advantage of someone 'famous' pressuring for an out of court settlement maybe, but Al was like '**** that, lets take it to court, thats MY money!"

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
trippster said:
Dade County prosecutor's office has dropped charges against Al Harris for his involvement at a strip bar in Miami. According to sources, there was not enough credible evidence to proceed.
"not enough credible evidence to proceed"?
What, did they have him drop his pants? :p

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Al is proud of his hair and some strange woman coming at him with sissors deserves a push even if she thought she was "helping".

Al got his hair uncaught and everything was fine. The DA has more important crimes as a priority. A man trapped by his hair is not a threat to society.

There is no comparison to the lewd, shameful behavior of the Vikings waving genitilia in public and urinating on a ladies yard. The Vikings never cooperated with the police.

Al merely defended his hair from a woman with a sissors wanting to remove a body part.

Vike fan you are way off on this.

MajicMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After the original whizinator and the love boat, the last thing I would except to see on this board is a vike troll comenting about player misconduct out and about.

"Cleanse yourselves in the water of lake minnetonka," silly Vikings.

Man, Dave Chappelle is a riot. Everytime I hear that bit now, I gotta think about those wacky vikes.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MajicMan said:
After the original whizinator and the love boat, the last thing I would except to see on this board is a vike troll comenting about player misconduct out and about.

"Cleanse yourselves in the water of lake minnetonka," silly Vikings.

Man, Dave Chappelle is a riot. Everytime I hear that bit now, I gotta think about those wacky vikes.
What was my comment that you found so offensive?
Last place in the North has really left you guys with some thin skins.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts