Aj hawk

Mko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was at the game and I kept an eye on him. He only played special teams and he never went over to the bench while the defense was off the field to see what was going on in case he was needed, he stood on the sidelines by himself. With seeing that I have to think there is more to him not being on the field other than ST.

He is too good of a player to sit out the entire game. He could have come in and gave a pass rush late in the 4th qtr from DE or OLB when the starters were running out of gas.

We should be in our base D against BUF this week so it will be interesting to see if he plays more than ST. MM did talk him up during camp.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We should be in our base D against BUF this week so it will be interesting to see if he plays more than ST. MM did talk him up during camp.

Don't worry everybody! He will show up.....and you will hear his name when we play buffalo.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have always liked Hawk since being drafted by the Pack. I am sure that he will get traded next year if we can't find a way to get him on the field. If he doesn't fit Dom Capers defense, then maybe their would be a guy we could make a trade for. What do you guys think we could get for him as far as maybe a next years draft pick? I don't think anyone would give up more than a number 3.

cantstop12to85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think we need to renegotiate that contract of his and if that doesnt work out just trade him...we could prolly get something decent in return.... but who knows there is a possibility of him having a better year this year if he gets some playing time and does well

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hawks house is up for sale in DePere.....

Looks like another one of TT's high draft picks is on his way out!

So long A.J. and Oh yeah.... Take this Harrell guy with ya!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts