AJ Hawk on ARodgers with Colin Cowhead

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In this last week I've met two of the biggest Aaron Rodgers haters, or maybe they were Brett Favre lovers, I can imagine. One has a son named Brett and he hates Aaron Rodgers with a passion and the other is a lady who says she was a huge Packer fan but all her packer paraphernalia has been put in storage and she won't watch another Packer game until Rodgers is gone. Both said pretty much the exact same thing Cowherd has said except that neither of them would even give him the credit of being a great QB like CC has.

I won't speak to the leadership issue because unless you are or were a member of the Green Bay Packers while Rodgers was the QB I don't think you really qualify to have an opinion on that matter but as far as the diva thing and the chip on his shoulder the aloofness and some of the stand offishness and all that sort of personality stuff. I kind of agree with it. He's not my favorite person and he's not my favorite player. The thing is I don't need the players on my team to be perfect model citizens. I don't mind if they have a few character flaws. As far as being my teams QB I can honestly say there is not another QB in the league I would trade him for right now.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Cowherd swings and misses.....really irritates me when media heads like Cowherd do what he did here. Fishing for a big headline that isn't there. AJ couldn't have handled him any better. Cowherd needs to find a guy like Greg Jennings to be his set up man.

H

HardRightEdge

One has a son named Brett and he hates Aaron Rodgers with a passion and the other is a lady who says she was a huge Packer fan but all her packer paraphernalia has been put in storage and she won't watch another Packer game until Rodgers is gone.
There's no accounting for fools. Who names their kid after somebody who has absolutely nothing to recommend him other than he can throw a football? If someone named their kid "Aaron" for the same reason I'd say the same thing. At least with Rodgers there's a chance he'll do something after football more substantial than shilling for bogus copper compression gear and knock off razor blades.

Latest posts