1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

AIT scanners

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Murgen, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +584
    Anybody else looking forward to the virtual strip search thanksgiving weekend?

TSA Installs Full-body Scanners to Screen Air Travelers - PCWorld

All I can think of is that the Terrorists won. They've made our lives as far as traveling goes a PITA now. Heck, they got us groping each other in public if you don't want to use the AIT machine for God sake.

2. Mushroom

Mushroom Packer Owner/Shareholder

Ratings:
    +103
    Drop a kielbasa in your drawers and wait for the look on the dude/chicks face when they're looking at it...hehehehhe

But yeah man, its getting a little silly.

3. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +584
    Guess I know which line all the gay guys will be in. The Enhanced Pat down line. I can hear it now,
    "Oooooooo yeahhhhhhhhhh, that's it. Mmmmmmmmmmmm, so good. A little more.. Yeeeeeaaaaah. Ooooh, your a naughty boy, NAUGHTY!"

• Like Like x 2
  4. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    I'm not going anywhere until mid Dec... so looking forward to the beach and drinks, and will look forward to
    a little "action" before boarding!:first_move: I"ll let them choose for sure! LOL!! You tell me,.. you want to see this? or feel this??

5. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +110
    HAHAHA Thats just scary!

6. Raptorman

Raptorman Vikings fan since 1966.

Ratings:
    +827
    If you really want to mess with them, put a couple of cheese sticks in your pants with your i-pod.

7. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    LOL!! Scary??!?! Whaaat?? Well one of these days i'll post a pic,..maybe after my wicked tan eh?:beach:

So far i've painted quite a picture of myself!

8. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +110
    Yeah ok :)

9. PackAttackUK

PackAttackUK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +26
    Weve had these in the UK for a while now. It feels weird knowing someone, somewhere, is seeing EVERYTHING

10. Mushroom

Ratings:
    +103
    Someone, somewhere somebody has always been seeing everything. Hell, we have camera's at every intersection these days. Public safety? yeah, ok!

1984 anybody?

11. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
  12. Raptorman

Ratings:
    +827
    My wife and I leave Tuesday for NJ. It will be interesting to see how this thing works out and if we have to go trough it. I just talked with someone today who went through one and then got patted down. WTF. I thought the machines were good enough not to get patted down? Maybe it was a TSA employee who just liked his job a little to much.

TSA=(Touch Someones A$$)

13. Raptorman

Ratings:
    +827
    After 9/11 I did many months of Active duty at Andrews AFB. My unit was one of those tasked with providing 24 air cover over Washington DC. I did a lot of flying between FL and the DC area. It was always fun because I always got my ticket at the last minute. Which of course keyed me into the security check at the gate every time. I learned to pack my uniforms on top of my luggage so when they opened them to search it, it was the first thing they saw. One time this TSA lady was telling me that the reason she took the job was after 9/11 she felt she had to do something to help "protect" our country. As she opened my luggage and saw my uniform I told her I had made that decision 19 years earlier. She was pretty quiet for the rest of the inspection, which went by very quickly.

14. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +584
    Cool story Raptorman! Thanks for protecting our asses.

Kind of fascinating that the technology shown in Total Recall is basically a reality today.

15. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,014
    My favorite thing when going through security is to ask them whats the craziest thing they have ever seen. You hear some great stories.

Raptor- NJ? you lose a bet or something? (JK i know we have guys on the forum from nj)

16. Mushroom

Ratings:
    +103
    Reminds me of the "ASSMAN" episode of Seinfeld

17. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    They can frisk me all they want, I have nothing to hide. I understand why it bothers some people but to me I see it as an act of protection. I would rather be frisked and patted all over than be blown to bits on a plane because somebody was allowed to board the plane with a bomb due to lack of security.

18. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,014
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zEPvEyf41A]YouTube - Most Funny Stand up Airport Security[/ame]

19. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +584
  20. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +584
    I kind of see why the UK needs that, England is full of Terrorist wannabes. No offense. And I guess the U.S. is too.

21. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,014
    Im guessing that guy is being waterboarded in Gitmo right about now. People are such idiots. Then again I got into a "scuffle" with a cop over me jay walking so who am I to talk?

22. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    I remember the time I got busted for jay walking by the freakin meter maid of all people. It bothered me because I had just witnessed a drug deal go down half a block a way and I'm getting threatened with a ticket for jay walking. It's a harsh world.