AirBnB for Packer visit

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date
OP
OP
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

You're such a suck up! No matter how many times you kiss their rings, they're going to treat you like the street urchin you are!

But, I digress! There will be seconds on porridge tonight Oliver. No need to ask.
He`d have nobody to hate if he banned me...lol

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're such a suck up! No matter how many times you kiss their rings, they're going to treat you like the street urchin you are!

But, I digress! There will be seconds on porridge tonight Oliver. No need to ask.
the truth is probably this - it is Mr. Hospitality's second home arranged for when he forgets the better half's passwords. In turn he is just passing the savings on to whomever is suckered in.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the truth is probably this - it is Mr. Hospitality's second home arranged for when he forgets the better half's passwords. In turn he is just passing the savings on to whomever is suckered in.
I guess you're going to get the dog house when we all get there? They say it's comfortable. Bill sleeps out there a lot, when his wife is walking around the kitchen with a meat pounder in her hand. :eek:

Reaction score
It’s probably and abandoned home across the street and he’ll run a 150’ power cord over there and then charge rent.
Bed n Breakfast.. right… my Buttocks already hurts :sneaky:

OP
OP
I

Why am I not surprised that u are hocking your doghouse. Is the guest expected to also pull the rickshaw all the way to Tottenham? Don't forget the powdered wig - it always adds a nice touch.

You say that like it`s a bad thing. Cultural experience without the extra cash.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bill! You never told me about the rickshaw! You told me that transportation to and from pubs, and the game was via metro ox-cart, and gondola's through the sewers! Now this?

I always thought something stunk when you told me that the gondola rides were a lot like gliding through the canals of Venice.

OP
OP
I

You lot have systematically destroyed my potential business empire with your constant moaning and demands. I hope you`re proud of yourselves ?

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been looking into squatters rights in the UK, and if we do this right, we could end up being permanent guests at Ye Olde Buggy Lodge. It will take a little perseverance on our part but I'd bet Missus Bill will be happy to look at our faces each morning as we wait for our full English brekke.

Members online

Latest posts