Aikman Hating on Packers at Random

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching the Niners-Seahawks game when Aikman commented on a pick play in the end zone saying it was an illegal play that many teams run. Then, out of the blue, he spouts off "the Packers run it most often but never get called on it" or some some *****. The guy is a real pillock.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heard it. Thought it ironic in that his WR - michael Irvin - pushed off on 90% of his receptions and if he ever got called - I never saw it.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching the Niners-Seahawks game when Aikman commented on a pick play in the end zone saying it was an illegal play that many teams run. Then, out of the blue, he spouts off "the Packers run it most often but never get called on it" or some some *****. The guy is a real pillock.
Well then we should change our name to the Green Bay Pickers.
And if anyone asks tell 'em there are acres and acres of apple orchards in Green Bay.

ls1bob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heard it too. He and Buck seem to have it in for the Pack. Just like Buck mentioned during the game the stats Kaepernick put up against in the playoff game, out of the blue taking a jab at us

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought these guys were not supposed to show their bias?
I can't stand Ache-man and Joe #uck when they call Packers games because it does seem like they are rooting for the other team that we play against.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol Aikman is a tool...Joe buck? well he has a good baseball voice that's about it. Aikman is the same guy who blasted the Cowboys for taking chances on guy's like Terell Owens, Pac Man jones, and Tank johnson becuase of character flaws but played with the likes of Michael Irvin and Leon Lett. It's funny how he didn't complain when those guys were helping him win SB's back in the day right with all the issues they had haha

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Come on guys there is no bias with the announcers. In the Viking - Ravens game one of them said, "There isn't a player on the Ravens side who doesn't think they can't win this game", about 8 times over the course of the game. It got ****ing annoying.

Oh yeah, Aikmans an *******.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Give me Jon Gruden over those clowns any day.
He loves every team and respects each player equally. I think.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All players on MNF aren't elite, future HoF'ers?!
I'm not a fan of Gruden as a commentator. I think he over analyzes a lot.
To each their own.
I like listening to a guy who has a passion and joy for the game instead of the usual dead pan voice.
To me Gruden is a replacement for John Madden. I miss the Madden/Summerall team.

Maybe others can mention their favorite sportscasters?

PackMan13x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I miss Madden. I don't know why so many people disliked him. I grew up listening to John Madden and I've missed him since he's been gone. Sure, he didn't always provide the most intelligent commentary, but he was damn entertaining and fun to listen to, and boy did he love some Brett Favre!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I miss Madden. I don't know why so many people disliked him. I grew up listening to John Madden and I've missed him since he's been gone. Sure, he didn't always provide the most intelligent commentary, but he was damn entertaining and fun to listen to, and boy did he love some Brett Favre!

Hope ya don't mind if I post some more.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score

Funny, I grew up watching him coach the Raiders.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Aikman and his wonder midget ... I cringe every time we get stuck with them.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aikman always has something negative to say about the Packers, so you might as well just try to tune him out.
Good idea.
We'll just go ahead and watch the game with the volume on "Mute" and provide our own commentary chatting about all sorts of things that may or may not be game related.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I loved Howard Cosell, Frank and Dandy Dan.
Say what you want about the guy but he was entertaining.
"He could go all the way"

Members online

Latest posts