Ahman Green's knee

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything about Green's knee. Does anyone know if he is going to start this weekend? I am thinking about trading for him because right now he has not performed well. Also I think the injury has soured some people'e opinion of Green in Fantasy football.

I think your O is going to take off in the next few weeks and I am trying to get a good RB. Anyone have any info I can use on Green I would appreciate it!! And good luck this weekend, but not too much. I am hoping for a high scoring game as I would like the Vikes to win but I have Favre as my QB this weekend and I need some scores from him to win my Fantasy game!!

Go Vikes!

Vikings 56

pack 49

OP
OP
T

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That said that he practiced do you guys think he is 100%. I know guys say they are but the fans following the teams are usually much more in tune than what is being said by the team.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nobody in the NFL is 100% healthy. If you are healthy enough to practice, you're usually healthy enough to play, and do well.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm starting to wonder if Ahman hit the wall last year. Davenport had a big night over 100 yards last year against the Rams when he started in place of Ahman, and Davenport was on pace to get over 100 yards again against the Saints before he was injured. Ahman on the other hand hasn't had a 100 yard game since the middle of last season.

I hope I'm wrong and that Ahman displays his old form, because we need a good rushing attack which has been lacking prior to the Saints game.

kelbel505

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahman Green had better step it up, he is the Packers best hope at a decent running back for years. He is what Wisconsin football is all about, power running!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kelbel505

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahman Green had better step it up, he is the Packers best hope at a decent running back for years. He is what Wisconsin football is all about, power running!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahman Green (Knee) practicing-Questionable--"Bubba Franks (Knee) practicing- Questionable---Mike Flannagan(Hernia) did not practice-Questionable-- Earl Little (Ham string) did not practice-Questionable --Na'll Diggs- Will not play this week

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PWT36 said:
Ahman Green (Knee) practicing-Questionable--"Bubba Franks (Knee) practicing- Questionable---Mike Flannagan(Hernia) did not practice-Questionable-- Earl Little (Ham string) did not practice-Questionable --Na'll Diggs- Will not play this week

Talk about General Hospital.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kelbel505 said:

Ummm...maybe for the Badgers... :roll:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts