Ahman Green Injured?

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This from JSonline.com.

Green added to Packers' injury report

The Green Bay Packers today added running back Ahman Green to their injury report. Green missed practice with a hamstring problem and was listed as questionable (50-50 chance of playing) for the game Sunday at Detroit.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If it weren't so pathetic this would almost be laughable. Every running back we've had that could maybe carry the offense has been released. Herron is your sole backup. That's not good. TT has made a horrible mess in Green Bay. I hope Harlan is keeping his eye on this franchise before he retires.

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
I wish we would have drafted maurice drew, or LenDale White instead of Colledge! !!

:D There you go! You've neatly solved the problem! New RB; "Colledge"
More and more this is starting to resemble the days of yore or B.L. (Before Lombardi).

majikman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No Rush..

TT's just experimenting.

Apparently he's got years before he's on the hotseat in GB, so he's just tinkering with the lineup.

This guy wouldn't hurry if his friggin' pants were on fire. Somebody check him for a pulse, quick.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont think it reallly matters who is going to start at running back. It really doesnt matter because chances are, our o line isnt going to block for whoever it is.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
agopackgo4 said:
I dont think it reallly matters who is going to start at running back. It really doesnt matter because chances are, our o line isnt going to block for whoever it is.

Yea, probably not, just like they didn't against the Bears when Ahman ran for over 4 yards a carry in the first three quarters.

starpass

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can we get GADO back from the Texan?
He was great last year....I want my Samkon Back!

Oh...wait...you mean ...Mike Sherman...the packers ex-coach...wanted him in Houston...HMMM...sounds like Mike knows something that Mike McCarthy does not.

Members online

Latest posts