Ahman Green doesnt follow his blocks...

GreenNGold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was at the game Sunday...Amhan Green ran into the butts of his blockers all day long. He is not patient like Priest Holmes, who waites for his blockers to materialize...then he cuts and follows his blockers. Amhan was 3 yrs or less and a cloud of dust. I watched Cadilac Williams.
His legs never stopped moving forward...He was were Ahman was a couple of years ago....Dont get me wrong...I am not jumping off the Ahman Green bandwagon...just concerned...Maybe, we miss Rivera and Wahle...more than we care to admit...
Just my thoughs in KC as I bleed

Green N Gold

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GreenNGold said:
I was at the game Sunday...Amhan Green ran into the butts of his blockers all day long. He is not patient like Priest Holmes, who waites for his blockers to materialize...then he cuts and follows his blockers. Amhan was 3 yrs or less and a cloud of dust. I watched Cadilac Williams.
His legs never stopped moving forward...He was were Ahman was a couple of years ago....Dont get me wrong...I am not jumping off the Ahman Green bandwagon...just concerned...Maybe, we miss Rivera and Wahle...more than we care to admit...
Just my thoughs in KC as I bleed

Green N Gold

It seems like Green lost something. he just doesn't have the same burst. maybe the holes just aren't there, but something is different.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts