Ahmad Carrolls replacement shines

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was not impressed with Dendy. He got torched a couple of times, and even his interception was not good because he fell down on the play, which made it equivalent to a 57 yard punt by the Vikings (albeit on first down). If he had kept his feet underneath him, he probably would've had a 30 or 40 yard return. But he hung in there all game, and I give him credit for that. Unlike Carroll, he at least looks like he has a clue how to play CB in the NFL.

Some people here actually complained when Carroll got cut. Somehow, the Packer defense is surviving without him. Go figure.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dendy was beat twice. But I suppose he did alright for himself.

I'm still leading the charge for Blackmon and that won't change. The kid needs to PLAY

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Patrick Dendy played a great game for a young player. He got beat once, which happens. Another time his WR was forced to catch it with 1 hand cuz dendy was on him.

And oh yeah, he intercepted Brad Johnson in the 4th quarter to help GB seal the deal!

Soon Blackmon will be on the field more, and Blackmon\Dendy can do some damage to opposing teams!

I sure am glad you didn't decide to make Dendy your new whipping boy, oh that's right, he was brought in by TT.

From day 1 you never gave Carrol a break, but Dendy gets a pass on blowing the same assignment two weeks in a row because he is a young player.
Damn Trom make up your mind either these guys get a chance to learn or they don't. I guess because Dendy is a TT guy you will give him a break.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Patrick Dendy played a great game for a young player. He got beat once, which happens. Another time his WR was forced to catch it with 1 hand cuz dendy was on him.

And oh yeah, he intercepted Brad Johnson in the 4th quarter to help GB seal the deal!

Soon Blackmon will be on the field more, and Blackmon\Dendy can do some damage to opposing teams!

I sure am glad you didn't decide to make Dendy your new whipping boy, oh that's right, he was brought in by TT.

From day 1 you never gave Carrol a break, but Dendy gets a pass on blowing the same assignment two weeks in a row because he is a young player.
Damn Trom make up your mind either these guys get a chance to learn or they don't. I guess because Dendy is a TT guy you will give him a break.

Wow, you couldn't be more wrong. I gave AC a chance. I rooted for him. I hoped he changed his ways. He was a penalty machine and gave up big play after big play one way or the other.

I enjoy rooting for no name guys like Dendy and Gado. Carroll was a first round pick but never played like it ever. He never even played like a 4th round pick.

It doesn't matter who brought him in, stop making this a TT vs. MS(or whoever). TT has blown some picks and signings (Manuel,Klemm, that WR he drafted and cut before the season started). Grow up, man.

Bottom line: check out my sig.

Latest posts