Ahmad Carroll

Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
kewlbeans said:
arrowgargantuan said:
kewlbeans said:
arrowgargantuan said:
[quote="kewlbeans":1m1z5l42]You guys make it sound like he gets flagged every game.
He had 2 penalties in the last 8 games last seson. There were 12 games were he had no penalties at all.

i just can't fathom our coaches teaching him that pushing a WR out of bounds before the ball gets there is satisfactory play for a Packer's CB...

I have no idea what you're talking about.

you missed Saturday's game i assume? your buddy put on a clinic!

Yes I missed it. From the sound of it, it looked like the entire defense put on a clinic.

Actually, the entire team put on a clinic[/quote:1m1z5l42]

lol.

Actually, I'd say given Woodson's nack for being a walking magnet for injuries, Carroll might be more aware than people think that eventually, he is the starter in an otherwise less than average group. Thus, he might just be more cockier than ever.

Having dealt with a player who seemed to get injured because he clipped his finger nails the wrong way (Vince Carter with the raps), it is frustrating because you hear the player say "I'll be back, just minor, only safety reasons are keeping me from going all out", ultimately about a month later, and the same **** and bull story is being repeated. If Woodson gets injured, there BETTER be some faith healers he can contact.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah Penalties are one of his flaws but I saw him make some good plays and he looked like he has improved.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts