1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Ahmad Carroll needs to learn to SHUT UP!!!!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by musccy, Aug 26, 2005.

1. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    He makes a tackle on the 2nd TD drive and for the 2nd time this game almost gets a taunting penalty. SHUT UP!!! When you're considered a shut down corner.... well.... even then SHUT UP, and certainly when you are starting only by default! Make the plays you're supposed to make and SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    thats what i hear. i can only listen. but my buddy in wisconsin said he made 2 plays, 2 taunts. I hope he gets cut eventually.

3. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    his first taunt...OK play breaking up a pass, but standard, so he steps up on top of him while the pat. is lying on the grass.

2nd one was ridiculous...standard tackle, so after the guy steps up, he starts yelling in the patriot's face...SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He is so little that needs to taunt in order to get noticed..... bad I am tired of this guy... :puke:

5. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey I like the energy. Everyone was getting down on Barnett when he got exited last year. I myself love to see that out on the field. He needs to do it but without the taunting penalty. But still i have to love the energy.

6. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    yeah, the energy and confidence is great, but you need to be able to back up your yapper, and we know that he can't, at least not yet, and also, NO need for taunting...it's just immature.

7. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    He doesn't get tackles often let the kid have fun

8. fvre4mvp

fvre4mvp Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Why didn't they trade their 1&3 Carrol , Sanders to Houston for their draft pick in the 04 draft then they could have gotten a true corner in Daunta Robinson not a big mouth that can;t back up talk with play

9. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    I'm sure the Texans would have been just chomping at the bit at that trade. :roll:

10. CalifPacker

CalifPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Carroll, yes. Sanders, no. Sanders appears to be coming along nicely as he punted for a 45 + avg last night. Boomed one in the mid 50's and three were inside the 20. That is two good performances in a row. It is early, I know. He is moving in the right direction, though.

11. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    B.J. Sander

He is NOT a Sanders. Thank you.

12. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Somebody will knock some sense into him, whether it be an opponent or teamate. Walker may have done a little bit of that already.

13. ORRELSE

ORRELSE Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well if Carroll keeps making plays hopefully he'll settle down a little bit. I think the lightbulb went on, finally. I read today on JSonline he made some more plays in practice:

"Cornerback Ahmad Carroll made an outstanding over-the-shoulder interception of a Brett Favre pass thrown deep down the middle to Javon Walker in the final team drill. In the same drill, Carroll broke up a short pass over the middle"

It just sounds like the kid is getting better and better each day.