Ahmad Carroll needs to learn to SHUT UP!!!!

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He makes a tackle on the 2nd TD drive and for the 2nd time this game almost gets a taunting penalty. SHUT UP!!! When you're considered a shut down corner.... well.... even then SHUT UP, and certainly when you are starting only by default! Make the plays you're supposed to make and SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thats what i hear. i can only listen. but my buddy in wisconsin said he made 2 plays, 2 taunts. I hope he gets cut eventually.

OP
OP
M

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
his first taunt...OK play breaking up a pass, but standard, so he steps up on top of him while the pat. is lying on the grass.

2nd one was ridiculous...standard tackle, so after the guy steps up, he starts yelling in the patriot's face...SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey I like the energy. Everyone was getting down on Barnett when he got exited last year. I myself love to see that out on the field. He needs to do it but without the taunting penalty. But still i have to love the energy.

OP
OP
M

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, the energy and confidence is great, but you need to be able to back up your yapper, and we know that he can't, at least not yet, and also, NO need for taunting...it's just immature.

fvre4mvp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why didn't they trade their 1&3 Carrol , Sanders to Houston for their draft pick in the 04 draft then they could have gotten a true corner in Daunta Robinson not a big mouth that can;t back up talk with play

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
fvre4mvp said:
Why didn't they trade their 1&3 Carrol , Sanders to Houston for their draft pick in the 04 draft then they could have gotten a true corner in Daunta Robinson not a big mouth that can;t back up talk with play

I'm sure the Texans would have been just chomping at the bit at that trade. :roll:

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
fvre4mvp said:

Carroll, yes. Sanders, no. Sanders appears to be coming along nicely as he punted for a 45 + avg last night. Boomed one in the mid 50's and three were inside the 20. That is two good performances in a row. It is early, I know. He is moving in the right direction, though.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Somebody will knock some sense into him, whether it be an opponent or teamate. Walker may have done a little bit of that already.

ORRELSE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well if Carroll keeps making plays hopefully he'll settle down a little bit. I think the lightbulb went on, finally. I read today on JSonline he made some more plays in practice:

"Cornerback Ahmad Carroll made an outstanding over-the-shoulder interception of a Brett Favre pass thrown deep down the middle to Javon Walker in the final team drill. In the same drill, Carroll broke up a short pass over the middle"

It just sounds like the kid is getting better and better each day.

Members online

Latest posts